The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

1641080596952.jpeg

Lost Daughter was good but heavy. I was suspecting more of a suspense thriller and while it has aspects of that, it's def a drama.

-Well done
-Great acting
-Good pacing

Just finished this and was pleasantly surprised. It was way heavier than I expected, though |l

watched the first episode of the Kevin Hart drama and I'm liking what I see. It was very unexpected.

Watched it like two weeks ago on a flight and it was cool. The first episode definitely draws you in. I have Philly ties too so the scenery was dope to me :lol:

You guys dont watch movies?
There is some good stuff on there.
I just rewatched Heist

Minority report is good
Cloud atlas
The game
Win it all
The last Boy Scout
Desperado
The professional
Best Sandler movie, the wedding singer
In the line of fire - Eastwood and Malkovich!
Hostel
Taxi driver
Blade runner
In the cut
Body of lies

So many more…..and my watch list has tons that I need to get to

If you cant find something to watch on Netflix you’re need to take a closer look!!

You guys dont watch movies?
There is some good stuff on there.
I just rewatched Heist

Minority report is good
Cloud atlas
The game
Win it all
The last Boy Scout
Desperado
The professional
Best Sandler movie, the wedding singer
In the line of fire - Eastwood and Malkovich!
Hostel
Taxi driver
Blade runner
In the cut
Body of lies

So many more…..and my watch list has tons that I need to get to

If you cant find something to watch on Netflix you’re need to take a closer look!!

Talking about newer movies or Netflix original stuff. I’ve seen pretty much everything on the list you posted.

Netflix originals are trash quality. A whole lot of campy, corny series/movies. And unimaginative movies.

Kevin Hart & Wesley Snipes joint was GOOD tho.

And bring Back Top Boy.

Met a new client today from London and we were talking about Top Boy. Definitely needs to come back soon.

I should probably do a rewatch too.

Talking about newer movies or Netflix original stuff. I’ve seen pretty much everything on the list you posted.

Netflix originals are trash quality. A whole lot of campy, corny series/movies. And unimaginative movies.

Kevin Hart & Wesley Snipes joint was GOOD tho.

And bring Back Top Boy.
how dare you defame Geralt of Rivia.

Ran through the 1st season of Misfits, the UK show. The production, acting and especially the diagloue are all meh but this joint is entertaining. Bout to start S2.

Dave is prolly my favorite UK rapper.

He killed his role in Top Boy. I actually might give it a rewatch this week.

Misfits was also very dope. If I recall that's the first show I ever saw with Ramses from GOT.

I'm telling you brahs, if you guys like UK shows, watch Brassic on Hulu. It is a comedy drama

The dude that plays Rudy Wade in Misfits is the lead.

Back
Top Bottom