The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I thought the ending was perfect considering the message the movie was trying to send. It is atypical for a disaster movie to end that way.

Don't look up was perfect. Best satire movie I've seen since idiocracy. The general message here is MAGA trash from Florida are going to kill us all. :lol:
That’s not all

Don’t forget the media who also kept moving past the main story to breakups and celebrities and ****

Half way into the silent sea

Really Interesting series

That’s not all

Don’t forget the media who also kept moving past the main story to breakups and celebrities and ****

Half way into the silent sea

Really Interesting series

Yea I laughed when Leo finally lost it on that show with Tyler perry.

I bet Anthony Fauci was watching it like "this MF spittin'" :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:im enjoying Don't Look Up, pretty relevant, funny satire with some funny nuances if you catch them.

Look up, what he's really trying to say
Is get your head out of your ***
Listen to the goddamn qualified scientists
We really ****** it up, ****** it up this time
It's so close, I can feel the heat big time
And you can act like everything is alright
But this is probably happening in real time
Celebrate or cry or pray, whatever it takes
To get you through the mess we made
'Cause tomorrow may never come

Jus finished “Don’t Look Up”

Wifey after fallin asleep wakes up and says “I feel like we are watchin a movie based on what’s happening in real life right now.” :smh::lol::lol::lol:

I was like “That’s the whole point babe!” Lol

I liked it tho. My boy Leo went off before they took him away. I bet Dr. Fauci probably had those moments last year and surprised he never freaked out like that, I’m sure he wanted to but jus like the movie you have a complete meltdown on Live TV the media will twist and make you look like a fool.

Good message, highly recommend.

Just watched it as well, really enjoyed it. Tim Cook gotta be super salty at the parody of him, the lisp had me giggling the whole time.

Chris Evans role is perfect, we all know someone like that in real life. The Ryen Rusillo method to takes

Last edited:
fell asleep watching "Don't Look Up". not saying it was boring but rather I was just tired from work and had a spiked coffee after arriving from work. woke up and thought it was already morning and was rushing only to find out it was only 11 pm. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

fell asleep watching "Don't Look Up". not saying it was boring but rather I was just tired from work and had a spiked coffee after arriving from work. woke up and thought it was already morning and was rushing only to find out it was only 11 pm. :rofl:

About 30 minutes could have been easily cut out

This happened to me once :lol:

But even worse cuz for this job I'd wake up around 7. So I came home from work a bit early after not sleeping much and knocked out. I woke up a quarter to 8. This was the summer where the sun is still setting after 7 but I thought it was rising :rofl: :rofl: I'm rushing for work like I'm late.

Good thing the tv was on.

I couldn't stomach Don't Look Up. It just felt so thick, which was probably the point. I watched about half of it, and was kind of tired of trying to find a common thread that interested me.

I go to therapy every week to talk about how it seems like most people are sleepwalking through life and responding to algorithms. Watching a parody of it just annoyed me. :sick: :lol:

EDIT: Alright, so I finished it this morning. Got a bit more tolerable toward the end, and the message started to be a bit more clear. I'm definitely missing the brilliance other people saw, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom