The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The thing is hell im not even sure i'll go undefeated in SEC cause LSU is kinda stacked but i have the tools to pull out a W, but in the one you just madecheytown every team is kinda even so it's a WRAP basically im getting some INSANE recruits too. Thats why i say after about hmm 3 years when i win 3straight going undefeated ofcourse, just end it all and start up like a ACC. Because the only way i really see me losing to anyone is if their team is SUPERstacked.

Welp i guess they want cheytowns dynasty to succeed so i've been "removed" smart move because i woulda just drained the fun out of the game withTexas. Smart Move Cobra

EDIT: Damn Gunna bet you never got kicked out of a league for being too good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Welp i guess they want cheytowns dynasty to succeed so i've been "removed" smart move because i woulda just drained the fun out of the game with Texas. Smart Move Cobra

EDIT: Damn Gunna bet you never got kicked out of a league for being too good
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Greatest thing to happen to this thread
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they kicked homie out. Dispicable.

laugh.gif
ku & ou havin same amount of titles.

PND, no need to root for him...

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

Yessirr back in the hunt for the chip ...

smh.gif
him tryin the best SS ever on 1st drive
[Keyshawn]Cmonnn mannn[/Keyshawn]

Uhhh ohhhhh
Kush beat Ma81

Okie state is the highest ranked 1 loss team. Just gotta win out n see what happens.

Clutch win Kush
pimp.gif
Nebraska
pimp.gif

If y'all _'s really kicked him out the league because he was 'too good' I'm gonna report you to Dirty.

You may no longer engage in conversation in this this thread.

You disgust me.

I spit on you.

**spits**

Peasant.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

If y'all _'s really kicked him out the league because he was 'too good' I'm gonna report you to Dirty.

You may no longer engage in conversation in this this thread.

You disgust me.

I spit on you.

**spits**

Peasant.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i swear dre be saying some of the wildest shiit i ever heard

Alright I'm giving up the option since everyone in the dynasty strictly recruits for speed on defense and run blocking is terrible

indifferent.gif

I do have a plan on defense that will be unveiled against kansas tho
nerd.gif

at what Gunna's running back did to my defense
sick.gif

It wasnt not even as close as the score I had two lucky bomb scores and a endzone pick on him that he probably should have got some points from it could haveeasily been a 42-14 kinda game...his oline was pushing my defense 5 yards down the field it was terrible. I dont think it would have mattered if Cox was thereor not it wasnt a good day.

I felt like Kansas...helpless
smh.gif
laugh.gif

How much did he go for?

it was 31-21 but I really thought i was going to get demolished. I led at one point but in the third he just bombed it to one of his created players and thatwas the end of that. I just couldnt stop them he had anything he wanted pretty much when ever he wanted it i would have had to play all 11 players at once todo anything
smh.gif

My all world DE just came off a 6 sack game and Okie was pancaking him he was a complete non factor I was like well then time to get back on the bus and goback to norman.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
they kicked homie out. Dispicable.

laugh.gif
ku & ou havin same amount of titles.

PND, no need to root for him...

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!

Yessirr back in the hunt for the chip ...

smh.gif
him tryin the best SS ever on 1st drive
[Keyshawn]Cmonnn mannn[/Keyshawn]

this *!+$% be kill me with the lines
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rb only had like 40 yrd rushing at the most but its how he did it. I sat my speedster n went to the bruiser. Short yardage, he ruled. And he was breakingtackles.
He imposed his will. And that all world DE who killed KU, did nothing

laugh.gif
Ingram with the 77 yrd seem route
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

He broke like 4 one on one tackles in the open field on one play and i wasnt trying to hit stick him either i was like goddam.
sick.gif

seAm @%%%#. seAm.

Gad damn.

Non spelling *** _.

I know you played football and all but $+#*, that's no excuse for spelling like this Ole' Extra Remedial *** _ BigMike

seAm @%%%#. seAm.

Gad damn.

Non spelling *** _.

I know you played football and all but $+#*, that's no excuse for spelling like this Ole' Extra Remedial *** _ BigMike

roll.gif

And Gunna& Dre no one kicked dude out of any leagues. Rumor is he quit in week 1 just so he could pop more $$!@
laugh.gif

Yeah right i was removed or something one minute im lookin for recruits next thing i know im about to go in yours then the Texas one is missing.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

seAm @%%%#. seAm.

Gad damn.

Non spelling *** _.

roll.gif

And Gunna& Dre no one kicked dude out of any leagues. Rumor is he quit in week 1 just so he could pop more $$!@
laugh.gif

and why would i quit when i smashed the toughest person on my schedule with flair and finese?

laugh.gif
Nah Dre its seem.

Cus TheOne was like it seemed like he was covered but then he wasn't

nerd.gif

[Drum roll]buhdumbum[/drum roll]

?? nobody kicked you out man
im the commish and i haven't even been ON an xbox all day i been in class
this is the stuff im talkin about.. you could beat my *** 27 times ina row and i wouldn't kick you out... i'd figure out how to get you
this is getting ridiculous seriously chill out

well could you resend because it's not on my list, and you wouldn't figure me out......im a Rubiks Cube son.....

Back
Top Bottom