The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

laugh.gif
THis dude think he slick, he tried to wait out that fast recruiting class I had. He wait til dudes Sr yrs to wanna join.

smh.gif
"good timing"

OOOO I got white dude, 99 speed committed to Okie St
"White Rice" U better get used to him
laugh.gif

Ehh... Was up 7-0 in the 3rd Q n nako had to leave.

Yo Nako, what we say yesterday bout the Quarters D???
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I was playing stupid in the beginning too... those dumb snap/throw maneuvers never work
smh.gif

that wasn't Quarters D though
laugh.gif

i was running variations of nickel and other things, just pulling everyone in.

And I'm back, join up.

Oh aight... i seen 3 DL and figured it was either dime 3-2-6 or Quarters... Either way, those deep balls should have had some affect
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Kush O yea I forgot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually feel kinda bad for PND. his squad is basura
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
When I make the Big XII title game AGAIN I will crush MA81 same way I did kansas when he beat me reg season and we rematched in the Chip last yr. BOOK IT!
[Smokey] Why you gotta bring up old stuff [Smokey]

All I know is the end result was the most satisfying! No three-peat, she-peat and any other peat for OK. St.
pimp.gif

Gunna vs Nako
roll.gif

laugh.gif
THis dude think he slick, he tried to wait out that fast recruiting class I had. He wait til dudes Sr yrs to wanna join.

smh.gif
"good timing"

OOOO I got white dude, 99 speed committed to Okie St
"White Rice" U better get used to him
laugh.gif

both my white wideouts. from Bama & Neb got maaaaad hops.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by paidndade

laugh.gif
Kush O yea I forgot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually feel kinda bad for PND. his squad is basura
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
When I make the Big XII title game AGAIN I will crush MA81 same way I did kansas when he beat me reg season and we rematched in the Chip last yr. BOOK IT!
[Smokey] Why you gotta bring up old stuff [Smokey]
laugh.gif
had to make my point. sorry

All I know is the end result was the most satisfying! No three-peat, she-peat and any other peat for OK. St.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yea, U shot my chip out the water.

Gunna vs Nako
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that aint no VS. [Big Daddy Kane] Competition is None [/Big Daddy Kane]

he cant get even Ws in his own Dynasty. I got people claiming "most satisfying victories" cuz they stopped me from 3-peatin
laugh.gif

HUGE DIFFERENCE
[Jamaican Shower Posse Dialect]We Run Tings. Tings Nuh run We[/Jamaican Shower Posse Dialect]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

WTH is Newton doing getting PT?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had a huge run with Tebow at the start of the third and his safety came up and hit sticked him. Dude dropped like he was dead
eek.gif

I'd never seen anything like that in this game. He didnt even roll onto his side he dropped like a dead body and laid on his front. the ball just droppedout. At first I thought it was a fumble, but then the play stopped and Tebow wasn't getting up. son's career ended with that hit. he never came backin
laugh.gif

Very next possession with Newton, pick 6 in the red zone. Drove back up the field and threw the int posted up there. He killed me that 3rd quarter, I wantedto quit.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maclin went off for no reason. It turned into a shootout with him and Harvin playing every position on the field in the 4th. I thought about bringing Percyin on D him and my backup TE were the only people who showed up to play
laugh.gif

That third quarter was embarrassing, but I'ma hold my head up high. Fraij I know u saw that one pick where Newton just threw the ball straight up in theair, like 40 feet high, 5 yards deep, and everyone on the field froze confused until ur DB just jumped up to get it
roll.gif

laugh.gif
the 4th was ******ed
laugh.gif

I was determined to get Mac to break a screen... and he did... then he took 2 speed options to the house
roll.gif
... i almost forgot about his 100+ Yard rushingday with 2 tubs
laugh.gif

Didnt matter who had the ball in the 4th i was just sittin there like
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Well umm sorry guys its DEF A WRAP FOR CHEYTOWNS NEW DYNASTY i have a real team in Texas, and i just beat the toughest team with ease. I'm calling it nowi'm winning the BCS every year in that dynasty until NCAA 2010.

BTW sorry fraij but i gotta make a statement in our game i gotta put up 50+ points man...We'll still be friends though.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Well umm sorry guys its DEF A WRAP FOR CHEYTOWNS NEW DYNASTY i have a real team in Texas, and i just beat the toughest team with ease. I'm calling it now i'm winning the BCS every year in that dynasty until NCAA 2010.
Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

BTW sorry fraij but i gotta make a statement in our game i gotta put up 50+ points man...We'll still be friends though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

AirMaxin is the most entertainin cat in the XboX league.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He been big talkin and I aint heard no one say they beat his @!% yet
nerd.gif

Damn Paid....KU had their 15 minutes of fame
laugh.gif
back to the sewer themdudes are trash you better start using the recruiting glitch.

my qb didnt throw one incomplete pass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Damn Paid....KU had their 15 minutes of fame
laugh.gif
back to the sewer them dudes are trash you better start using the recruiting glitch.

my qb didnt throw one incomplete pass
pimp.gif
Lame. I have no reason to cheat.

At the end of the day, I'm Kansas and you're Oklahoma and we have the same amount of National Championships.

I will root for you though
smile.gif

airmaxin cracks me up
funny part is dude is pretty decently good i'll admit...
i beat him last season when he was Texas Tech by a TD
and i'll be playing him tonite when i get the xbox situation fixed
only reason anyone says anything is the fact he plans to go undefeated from now until ncaa '10 comes out lol
like the rest of us just need to retire forever

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

airmaxin cracks me up
funny part is dude is pretty decently good i'll admit...
i beat him last season when he was Texas Tech by a TD
and i'll be playing him tonite when i get the xbox situation fixed
only reason anyone says anything is the fact he plans to go undefeated from now until ncaa '10 comes out lol
like the rest of us just need to retire forever
laugh.gif
I'm rooting for him though, I'm not gonna lie. Idon't want to see anyone going undefeated this year.

Not even him
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom