The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

360 league advance?
nerd.gif

Damn it Dre..I needed one more drive couldnt throw me a bone?
laugh.gif

I dunno how your running backs frail ##! kept falling forward
smh.gif

Im freaking trying to make my Dline rushout this kid dre hikes and my SS does a hitstick and Crabtree gets one on one with my corner for the game ENDER. Thatgame was bad news for me from beginning to end

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
#$+@ no. I was NOT trying to give you the ball back so AJ could abuse my corners again.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Weight room.
pimp.gif

Im freaking trying to make my Dline rushout this kid dre hikes and my SS does a hitstick and Crabtree gets one on one with my corner for the game ENDER. That game was bad news for me from beginning to end
laugh.gif

Yep. I saw you hitstick and I saw one on one coverage...Crabby vs. either a Nickel back or a LB. It was bombs away.

I'm mad you tried to take him out the game like that though. Shifting coverages and !@#+.

smh.gif
at me not playing SMU (It and my recruiting got simmed). Crabtree coulda went NUTS on them.
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

laugh.gif
#$+@ no. I was NOT trying to give you the ball back so AJ could abuse my corners again.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Weight room.
pimp.gif

Im freaking trying to make my Dline rushout this kid dre hikes and my SS does a hitstick and Crabtree gets one on one with my corner for the game ENDER. That game was bad news for me from beginning to end
laugh.gif

Yep. I saw you hitstick and I saw one on one coverage...Crabby vs. either a Nickel back or a LB. It was bombs away.

I'm mad you tried to take him out the game like that though. Shifting coverages and !@#+.

smh.gif
at me not playing SMU (It and my recruiting got simmed). Crabtree coulda went NUTS on them.
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yea Wes Welker 5.0 or what ever number TTU is on didnt want it after he got smacked over the middle.

MY GOD Farquharson had two TD's on yall but his slow *!$ could not get lose. I am recruiting nothing but speed because of that
mad.gif
If Gunna had given me Travis Benjamin
eyes.gif

Hell yea Wes Welker 5.0 or what ever number TTU is on didnt want it after he got smacked over the middle.
smh.gif

Son bout scored another touchdown...But I accidentally cut inside. Then I proceeded to throw a pick.

MY GOD Farquharson had two TD's on yall but his slow *!$ could not get lose. I am recruiting nothing but speed because of that
mad.gif
If Gunna had given me Travis Benjamin
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Gunna
pimp.gif

Damn my fault on the 360 one... i forgot to set to advance... i just did though so whenever Allen gets on there well be good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Okay should it be in the general forum and what should it include?
here in general.

Just include all the info we need to know. and update it when we advance, etc.

Think we should advance everynight?
Is this going to last a few seasons?
Cause I got some 4* lined up.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

yeah. Whoever has USC when do you wanna play?

nako, i can do 4pm-7pm ET tonight if you're free. if not, i can do like 11pm ET tonight. if those times don't work let me know when you'reavailable and we can try to figure a time out.

Originally Posted by xkellenx

Originally Posted by Nako XL

yeah. Whoever has USC when do you wanna play?

nako, i can do 4pm-7pm ET tonight if you're free. if not, i can do like 11pm ET tonight. if those times don't work let me know when you're available and we can try to figure a time out.
hmmm, I can do 4:30pm tonight. i should be home by then, my gamer tags NakoXL, so just add me and hit me up when u see me log in...

actually i just remembered i have a meeting at 430-5. i'm going to try to be on between 5-7 so add me and if youre on we can get the game going, butlet's set the time for 11pm ET tonight definitely and if we can get it in before that then lets do that

servers are back up.

my schedule is
eyes.gif
... i got a bye this week and i only play one user vs user game
smh.gif

is that fixable going into the second season? to schedule more user v games?

36 shipped ... great price to me ... you missed out on a few months (i couldn't have ) but you paid half price

Back
Top Bottom