The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How you know someone had restarts?

I woulda thought if you restarted youd lose the game or the comp would finish with SIM or somethin...

smh at restarting
smh.gif
From Dynasty HQ ... it'll tell you ... and I didn't restart twice ... "This game was started 2 times" ... but ... enh ...whatever ... I didn't mean to restart ... I honestly didn't ... I won't lie and say I wasn't happy that it didn't save tho

I restarted Twice. The power went out in my area for about 20 minutes and I wasn't able to restart it til after.

Julio Jones is a problem. if yall PS3 heads ever start an SEC dynasty im picking BAMA right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Julio Jones is a problem. if yall PS3 heads ever start an SEC dynasty im picking BAMA right now.
laugh.gif

You are a problem If PS3 heads ever start a dynasty I am voting you are banished from it.
mad.gif
Yes I AM MAD..

I been working on my user though something fierce we gotta get that rematch.

^^^ get at me fam. i've been working on my user catch. Jones is a gotdamn beeeeast.

i swear i play better when im lit though. it seems like the game slows down.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but yeah get at me when you want that rematch faaam.

what type of defense plays do you guys pick? i've been using mostly zone, did the patch fix the man coverage?

what type of defense plays do you guys pick? i've been using mostly zone, did the patch fix the man coverage?

only if your team is overrated. word to FSU..

YES I AM MAD
mad.gif

Damn that means me and DRE have to play this week in Gunnas joint. Crabtree about to get that Dez treament
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

only if your team is overrated. word to FSU..

YES I AM MAD
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[T.I.].....What you so salty 'bout????[/T.I.]

Damn that means me and DRE have to play this week in Gunnas joint. Crabtree about to get that Dez treament
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Where do you guys d/l the patch???

I have no clue where to look. I'm on 360 btw.

on ps3 it requires you to download it once it becomes available, im sure is the same for the 360

Ak47, u usin my roster updates for julio jones ?

Cus the og rosters he was garbage. I updated him properly tho,

ive been playing online lately so i dont know if that changes his ratings, i'm assuming it doesnt though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea 2nite at 9 when Dre gets back from his flag game

pimp.gif
aight coo.

anyone trying to get a game going i get off in about an hour. i just realized i got a bye this week
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom