The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just gave Dro the invite. I'ma give him the time. He'll be one more active member.

If live had been up the past couple days, it'd be a diff story

yo theone, when you trying to get that game on? i'm free from 12:30 PST till whenever. LMK fam.

DuckDown League GOIN IN!

Boys playin fast
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dre tryin to keep Crabtree up with Dez. I SEE YOU

uh AK I couldnt play last night had to get up for work this mornin at 7 EST. But uh Ill be around today just message me.

Oh and dudes in my dynasty I cut all the people who is slacking on their games so Dre you gotta play and the other two dudes are good they just wait till thelast minute. But I am advancing tomorrow regardless its BOWL time baby
pimp.gif
I still dont understand how I got a phantom loss to nobody. how you 10-3 and only played 12 games?
laugh.gif

Gunna you gotta do something abouth them settings dudes is blowing people out worse then in my league. I made my joint harder today found some settings on lineto try to slow dudes down a bit. What you think commish 168 points is OD and Dre scoring 70 a game has gotta stop.
laugh.gif

We'll have to see cuz really its been mismatches vs Comp games ratings wise so far.

who dropped 168!!??
I aint home right now so I missed it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

was it Mizzu? if it was, I mean he was playin a DII school tho. Maclin coulda just ran circles and scored every play.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PaidinDade aint complainin. THem teams givin him good run as Kansas.

I'll check on it later today

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Dre tryin to keep Crabtree up with Dez. I SEE YOU
smh.gif
smh.gif

_ do you throw the ball to any other recievers??? Sheesh.

I been trying to spread the ball around a lil bit....Plus get a little run game in as well.

When you said 13 for 330, 4tds, I thought you were talking about for the season...Not for one game
eek.gif
eek.gif

Crabtree got him in total yardage though
pimp.gif

Gunna you gotta do something abouth them settings dudes is blowing people out worse then in my league. I made my joint harder today found some settings on line to try to slow dudes down a bit. What you think commish 168 points is OD and Dre scoring 70 a game has gotta stop.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What you expect though? I mean, I got TTU. We have to score.

Oh yeah.

Did a user team make it to the ACCCG (In Theone's dynasty)???? If not...

I'll see y'all boys in the National Championship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I been trying to spread the ball around a lil bit....Plus get a little run game in as well.

I tried, and Woods dropped 2, and Broadway dropped a 3rd and 6 slant
smh.gif

Pettigrew is Nice at TightEnd he got like 8 catches on the yr.

I had 25 carries last game
grin.gif
too,

When you said 13 for 330, 4tds, I thought you were talking about for the season...Not for one game
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I tried, and Woods dropped 2, and Broadway dropped a 3rd and 6 slant
smh.gif

Pettigrew is Nice at TightEnd he got like 8 catches on the yr.

I had 25 carries last game
grin.gif
too,

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Now who am I gonna lay out for the game changing fumble when we play gunna. You aint got Arian no more
laugh.gif

Dez we coming for you injured reserve ya heard

Now who am I gonna lay out for the game changing fumble when we play gunna. You aint got Arian no more
smh.gif
who u tellin.
Arian video game = real life
sick.gif

But u gotta admit, the rosters are way better.

I made OLB Witherspoon for Mizzu much better than they had him
and I made WR Patterson for Kansas
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Champ

thats how TheOne was stompin me last week
smh.gif

Arian Foster
sick.gif
he had one serious run with like 40 cuts and no get down at all (just like real life)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Champ

smh.gif

Arian Foster
sick.gif
he had one serious run with like 40 cuts and no get down at all (just like real life)

man gunna u dont understand i couldnt tackle for @+%$! he was bouncing off of everybody picking me off scoring at will!!!! i got wideopen dudes catch the balland slide down
indifferent.gif
then his de's must've gotten thru 40 times i had zero time 2 throw the ball i almost snapped on my chick las nite i was so heated
laugh.gif
but oh well im glad i got 2 see how he plays if we both make it 2 the championship ima get u back DRE!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

dreclark beat my %@@ last nite like he hated my guts
smh.gif
back 2 the drawing board

Originally Posted by yungchamp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Champ

smh.gif

Arian Foster
sick.gif

man gunna u dont understand i couldnt tackle for @+%$! he was bouncing off of everybody picking me off scoring at will!!!! i got wideopen dudes catch the ball and slide down
indifferent.gif
then his de's must've gotten thru 40 times i had zero time 2 throw the ball i almost snapped on my chick las nite i was so heated
laugh.gif
but oh well im glad i got 2 see how he plays if we both make it 2 the championship ima get u back DRE!!!!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This _ knocked Antone Smith out the game ON THE SECOND OFFENSVE PLAY.

indifferent.gif

But Yo,

You gotta give Joe McKnight the ball more. Seriously.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Kodi Burns for Heisman campaign underway.
pimp.gif
Tebow and Harvin got that on lock.
you must not have seen Beanie's game today... go check the stats.
i cant see the stats... but i dont need to, come around when beanie puts up numbers on someone other than those bum FCS teams...
laugh.gif
might as well have played a Class B High School squad...

Back
Top Bottom