The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If there is still room in the PS3 dynasty I'll take Colorado. (Rod stewart isn't in the original rosters)
My PSN id is FGthree.

Ill add u, rod stewart is on my rosters. Me and my dude have pretty much the most up to date accurate rosters in da bidness.

U can download em from my locker. I'll add u as a friend then invite u to dynasty

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Everyone's xbox live down today?

Dro, i got you when it's workin
yea mines out

DANG. I dun screwed up my wireless connection thinkin it's something wrong with my CPU
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Ill add u, rod stewart is on my rosters. Me and my dude have pretty much the most up to date accurate rosters in da bidness.

U can download em from my locker. I'll add u as a friend then invite u to dynasty

You aint got UM's freshman hater
indifferent.gif

Which one of them sorry dudes u want added!
laugh.gif
and who am I missing that's worthy of even taking the time to add?

I made spence nice. Fortson too and harris nice. No other frosh I've seen is contributing

yeah... and i just walked a dang mile to buy this subscription card too
laugh.gif

For the duckdown ps3 league. I'm advancing out the preseason at 8 pm tonite.

pimp.gif

If anyone else wants to get in a legit competitve league, leave psn I'd and team u want in here or pm me

Yo. Gunna,

Make that 9, if you could.

I got a flag game tonight @ 6:30

Nevermind....And why the hell did theone213546464646&241 get scUM ???? Everybody else got Big XII teams....
laugh.gif

When Is live going to be back up?
Whens the 360's first game?
Stanford is back and ready to dominate you cats. Haha
Pritchard to Sherman:The Unstoppable Toss

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

yea mines out

DANG. I dun screwed up my wireless connection thinkin it's something wrong with my CPU
smh.gif
mad.gif
WORD
roll.gif
I got on google goin crazy bout some MTU error... downloadin all sorts of @!%% tryna figure out what was goin on.

Gunna, give me Kansas I guess since we all in the same conference. If somebody got them give me Texas AM. PSN is paidndade305

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

yea mines out

smh.gif
mad.gif
WORD
roll.gif
I got on google goin crazy bout some MTU error... downloadin all sorts of @!%% tryna figure out what was goin on.
laugh.gif

Heck yea! I was like "MTU"??? W-T--F??

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yo. Gunna,

Make that 9, if you could.

I got a flag game tonight @ 6:30

Nevermind....And why the hell did theone213546464646&241 get scUM ???? Everybody else got Big XII teams....
laugh.gif

I aint know this was conference themed. I hate the big 12 anyways. At least I can beat FSU this season
ohwell.gif

Yo gunna I like your settings I think Ima steal em.

BTW Who is Colorado dude had me $%++ bricks for 3.5 quarters until i smacked his KR with a big hit and made him fumble

And damn you took that Pat Hill comment to heart got my first four weeks looking like death row
ohwell.gif

Im Gunnin for you Dre Ima need the holy ghost to stop Crabtree at least you aint got no more Preston..Gunna put Myron down to a 84 good thing you aint pickFSU.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Colorado was NikeAirBound.
pimp.gif

Good to see we got some competitors.
pimp.gif

for any PS3ers interested in joining, good squads like Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Texas are still available.

making schedules is a Pain in the %!$ btw
smh.gif

dro invite is sent.

We got 12 now and all have picked their teams.

So I'll give everyone till like mid afternoon tomorrow to finish the preseason stuff since Live was down all day
i think we're only waitin on 3 or 4

i did campus legend for the first time since prob 06 today..
that state HS playoff feature is dope as hell...seein and playin all the old HS in my state
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom