The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

Bron was back to back MVP on 60 win teams in 09 & 10

Bron was the best player,Kobe played on better teams….

So now only regular season matters...got it.

Weaker conference and Bean eliminated the team that smacked Bron's squad oh if the roles were reversed.

Funny they try and use the same argument against Steph and KD being better at junctures, wild stuff.

So now only regular season matters...got it.

Weaker conference and Bean eliminated the team that smacked Bron's squad oh if the roles were reversed.

Funny they try and use the same argument against Steph and KD being better at junctures, wild stuff.
:lol:@ Weaker conference,instead looking at their rosters.

Who were the 2nd & 3rd best players on those rosters?

I like how you tried to pivot & move goalpost 👍🏽

Steph or KD were never better than LeBron which is why they had to team up.

:lol:@ Weaker conference,instead looking at their rosters.

Who were the 2nd & 3rd best players on those rosters?

I like how you tried to pivot & move goalpost 👍🏽

Steph or KD were never better than LeBron which is why they had to team up.

So Bron should be disqualified from being the best while in Miami since he had the most stacked rosters in terms of top end talent in the league then correct?

Dirk should be there for 2011.
Rose for 2012.
KD for 2014.
Steph for 2015.

I dont really see an argument that Kobe was better than Lebron in 09 or 10. But then again those years are peak lebron to me.

I don't engage in silly arguments and this is peak silly. Bron was the undisputed best player in the league from 08-2020.

Other players might've had better individual one off seasons but he was at the top of the league for 12 years straight.

Sat there and saw him turn a roster of fringe NBA players into a 60 win team in Cleveland

1727293849419.png

Back
Top Bottom