OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sluka is a baller. Dont let his passing numbers get in the way. He's a dual QB who's great at running the ball. I know a little about this young man because of his time at Holy Cross. They are not the type to ask for more.

UNLV did not fulfill their commitment. Anyone saying they did is just lying.

I dont think UNLV thought this would be a problem, paying him his money. Some booster probably reneged. At the end of the day, somebody should step up. Shoot, one of the Ferttita's probably has this in their glove compartment and can easily pay this for them.

Stunned Brennan Marion is in the middle of this. Not a good look for any players they plan on getting. Marion has a great future.
Brennan won't be there 2 years from now so I wouldn't worry about him

Bear Alexander's handler threatened to take him to Alabama yesterday after fighting with a twitter troll

Bear is barely playing at USC, does he really think Bama would want him? If things don't work out at USC he's probably going to Colorado to play for Coach Prime

Bear Alexadner is redshirting. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a goof ball. This says alot about his options at the next level. You want to get to the league asap.

Last edited:
Running through 7 different programs in 8 years is kinda crazy

20240925_203339.jpg

How to speed run throwing a football career into the toilet...

Unbelievable.

He should have just stated Georgia and he would be on his way to the NFL now. He's focused on maximizing and NIL money in college instead of NFL money Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes.

At this rate he's going to go pro when something other than sports

He should have just stated Georgia and he would be on his way to the NFL now. He's focused on maximizing and NIL money in college instead of NFL money Stepping over dollars to pick up dimes.

At this rate he's going to go pro when something other than sports

If he’s not getting burn at SC, I don’t see why he’d be getting burn at UGA.

Sometimes talented kids don’t pan out, it is what it is.

He’s probably headed to CU or another desperate P5 willing to put up with the drama.

I think Bear could still get drafted even if he plays at a G5, because the physical gifts are there. But the mental is just super weird. Remember he threatened to transfer (for a raise) and then sat out most of the spring and summer with an injury.

His handler spent all day yesterday trashing SC coaches and his teammates by name(!!) just because a Twitter troll said Bear had to do better. Then after all of that, threatened to take him to Alabama. Uh…

I think the strangest thing about all of this is this is the one time that rival fanbases aren’t jumping on the team that lost the player. There are UGA, FSU, OU, etc. fans in the handler’s mentions calling him a clown for all of this.

It’ll be interesting to see how his career goes. Bear is uber talented so you figure he’ll get a shot somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom