OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nako xl nako xl is this Luca’s fault too?
Nope. But Luca definitely helped light the fire. He kept tweeting about Bear’s playing time and play. A Twitter troll aggregator picked it up and called Bear out by name because of it and the last play of the Mich game, and that’s what set his handler off and got the ball rolling on attacking the coaches, his teammates, and player alums.

Nope. But Luca definitely helped light the fire. He kept tweeting about Bear’s playing time and play. A Twitter troll aggregator picked it up and called Bear out by name because of it and the last play of the Mich game, and that’s what set his handler off and got the ball rolling on attacking the coaches, his teammates, and player alums.
Bear has been to 7 different schools in 8 years, man. You really think that this dude set the handler off? He bolted from UGA when things weren’t going his way. That’s just how him and his camp operate. There’s a reason why he wasn’t highly sought after by Top 10 programs even though he had talent.

Bear has been to 7 different schools in 8 years, man. You really think that this dude set the handler off? He bolted from UGA when things weren’t going his way. That’s just how him and his camp operate. There’s a reason why he wasn’t highly sought after by Top 10 programs even though he had talent.
I agree.

This is the **** his handler was posting yesterday, before practice then Bear reposted the Bama photo:

1727315880530.jpeg

Dion Bailey tried to tell him yesterday when he was posting clips of teammates losing reps:

Why stay with the team if you are red shirting? Might as well leave.

Not making a ton of sense.

Multiple SC players in past seasons red shirted but practices with the team then transferred (Raleek Brown, Gary Bryant.)

But bear didn’t even go to practice today. I’m guessing someone of consequence explained how this looks to Tony and he realized he needs to do a PR spin. No chance he stays with the team though.

Tony called out coaches and players like Gavin Meyer by name. It’s done.

ZERO chance he stays with USC. Zero. That entire program is fed up with him.

Maybe he just likes college poon and not ready for the pro poon? 🤷‍♂️

Colorado makes a ton of sense. And I would bet he wouldn't even make it through the year in Boulder.

Imagine not wanting to play and learn from a DL coach like Eric Henderson? I’m baffled

I hope he doesn’t regret this in 10 years.

Imagine not wanting to play and learn from a DL coach like Eric Henderson? I’m baffled

I hope he doesn’t regret this in 10 years.

So this is fun: when Bear entered the portal this Spring he intended to transfer to Oregon but his paperwork wasn’t in order.

Bear’s grandmother died in August too, so I think that Tony dude is now his full guardian. He’s started calling him “my son” recently.

tupac003 tupac003 casper90403 casper90403 dacomeup dacomeup

He was at a literal NFL factory, played as a freshman and still transferred out :lol:. That’s just what his camp is about

Exactly. At the end of the day if he is a good player he will get drafted but Bear has ran away from adversity at every turn. Like you mentioned, he got a decent amount of for a true freshman on a national championship winning Georgia team in 2022. Allegedly, he transferred because the Georgia coaching staff wouldn't guarantee him a starting position or certain number of snaps.

Instead of earning playing time, he wants it handed to him. The counterpoint to this I make is looking at a player like Jalen Carter. Jalen wasn't a full-time starter for Georgia until his junior year but he stayed, got better come and dominated the snaps he did play as rotational player and still ended up being a top 10 pick with only one season as a starter.

If I were an NFL team I would be wary of a player like this who clearly has entitlement issues. Going from winning a national championship as a true freshman in 2022, to transferring to USC and being a full-time starter in 2023, to taking a step back and being a rotational player at USC in 2024 and ending up somewhere else in 2025 is a downgrade.

Exactly. At the end of the day if he is a good player he will get drafted but Bear has ran away from adversity at every turn. Like you mentioned, he got a decent amount of for a true freshman on a national championship winning Georgia team in 2022. Allegedly, he transferred because the Georgia coaching staff wouldn't guarantee him a starting position or certain number of snaps.

Instead of earning playing time, he wants it handed to him. The counterpoint to this I make is looking at a player like Jalen Carter. Jalen wasn't a full-time starter for Georgia until his junior year but he stayed, got better come and dominated the snaps he did play as rotational player and still ended up being a top 10 pick with only one season as a starter.

If I were an NFL team I would be wary of a player like this who clearly has entitlement issues. Going from winning a national championship as a true freshman in 2022, to transferring to USC and being a full-time starter in 2023, to taking a step back and being a rotational player at USC in 2024 and ending up somewhere else in 2025 is a downgrade.

And he was a rotational player because his handler tried to transfer him again and chase a bag, so he sat out the spring and summer. Of course he’s not gonna be the starter! Complaining that you play less than kids who practice more and know the defense better is so asinine 😂

But like I said, he’s a good player so he’ll land somewhere. Bet Oregon still takes him (Evan Stewart.)

If Bear just stays and keeps developing at UGA then he'd be 10 games away from being an Eagle right now. Hell, if he kept developing over the course of the year and had a great end to the season he could still go high in the draft w/ his traits. Braden Fiske literally went from a 6/7th round pick to a 2nd rounder based off of his last 1/3-1/4 of the season + his combine performance.

Also, imagine thinking that you HAVE to play 45+ snaps a game as a IDL in order to go high in the draft

If Bear just stays and keeps developing at UGA then he'd be 10 games away from being an Eagle right now. Hell, if he kept developing over the course of the year and had a great end to the season he could still go high in the draft w/ his traits. Braden Fiske literally went from a 6/7th round pick to a 2nd rounder based off of his last 1/3-1/4 of the season + his combine performance.

Also, imagine thinking that you HAVE to play 45+ snaps a game as a IDL in order to go high in the draft
Some of our insiders now are basically like **** it and info dumping.

In re the snaps he’s been playing, it’s because last year grinch and those coaches played favorites a lot - they’d play guys just based off promises and stars (Tackett Curtis.)

Riley, Eric Henderson and them have made a concerted effort to try to motivate guys by changing the captains every game week and the depth chart every week based on who is practicing and keeping up with their end of the bargain. Apparently they tried to motivate Bear, who skipped all of spring and a lot of summer, by not starting him vs LSU but it’s had the reverse effect.

He’s been complaining about not starting ever since and has been getting more and more negative in the locker room. His handler apparently also made comments to reporters behind the scenes that low snaps would affect his draft projection and would also impact his NIL which is based in marketing and public appearances. If he’s only a backup and his snaps go down it would be argued his value is lessened.

Especially in the likely event that he tried to transfer (one said the Oregon thing wasn’t just in the spring. That he first tried to bounce in December/January but his handler ****** up the paperwork and Oregon couldn’t take him. They circled back in the spring. They also mentioned that bears leveraging the team on NIL directly caused a few other players to try to do so and they were told to bounce because they weren’t as valuable as Bear — Isiah Raikes.)

Especially in the likely event that he tried to transfer (one said the Oregon thing wasn’t just in the spring. That he first tried to bounce in December/January but his handler ****** up the paperwork and Oregon couldn’t take him. They circled back in the spring. They also mentioned that bears leveraging the team on NIL directly caused a few other players to try to do so and they were told to bounce because they weren’t as valuable as Bear — Isiah Raikes.)

There have been so many players across the country who have been told to kick rocks by their original instutution for playing games like this.

your-not.gif

Who would have thought that the highlight of Bear Alexander's career would be a sack in the national title game as a true freshman

Back
Top Bottom