The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

Anyone found more info on what DRose is doing? He got waived but he asked out of his contract so he gets paid $0. Makes it seem unlikely he's just retiring. Does he have a win-now situation we're not aware of? Is he going back to the Bulls to teach the underage PG something useful? Doesn't really add up.

If OKC gets Flagg 🤯
Sneaky benefit of pick swaps. Teams are more likely to give up a swap with loose protections instead of giving you their pick outright.

Both OKC and the Spurs have a ton of swaps coming up.

Helps with the 2nd apron too. They’ll eventually have to let guys walk and can replace them with higher first rounds than they would have otherwise.

Wow. New state of the art stadium and no young prospects to entice ticketholders.

Not looking good.
1727277833629.jpeg

I've been a NBA nerd my whole life man. I actually got a NBA youtube channel as well but I wont shamelessly plug until I'm more consistent. I've been inconsistent for years due to my job, but I think this season I will actually try to upload regularly

Wow. New state of the art stadium and no young prospects to entice ticketholders.

Not looking good.
From what I’ve read, assuming this year is a fail, the organization is focused on having a lot of cap room available for the 2026 FA class, which includes SGA, Fox, Kyrie and others.

Back
Top Bottom