The Official NBA Season Thread: Woj Retires

WTF does pure scorer even mean?

Just another version of bball player v. hooper or the most skilled ever that people always put Kyrie/Kobe/Jamal Crawford in and completely discount anything outside of dribbling and shooting.

Just say you like the way one plays more than another. It's all subjective.

A MJ Stan a LeBron Stan and a Steph Stan walk into a bar…

The bar

sopranos-vito.gif

This pure scorer/ most skilled argument is basically aesthetics based.

If you’ve averaged over 25ppg on 51%fg for 20 seasons,you’re a pure scorer and one of the best ever.No matter how it looks or gets done.

If you’ve averaged over 25ppg on 51%fg for 20 seasons,you’re a pure scorer and one of the best ever.No matter how it looks or gets done.
The funny thing is when people attempt to suggest such a player is "pass first" :rofl:

Its completely aesthetic based? Its based off your arsenal and versatility as a scorer. Along with being efficient as well. Being a great scorer and a pure scorer aren't the same thing. I think a lot of ppl are not understanding what players are saying when they say pure scorer. Let me ask you this. Is Karl Malone a pure scorer?

Just another version of bball player v. hooper or the most skilled ever that people always put Kyrie/Kobe/Jamal Crawford in and completely discount anything outside of dribbling and shooting.

Just a masculine way to say you like how another man's game looks.

They use the argument to discredit Greek the Freak and we see how he went on a rampage with a perceived "bag."

I just explained it. Im trying to figure out how you guys are so confused on the term.

Its completely aesthetic based? Its based off your arsenal and versatility as a scorer. Along with being efficient as well. Being a great scorer and a pure scorer aren't the same thing. I think a lot of ppl are not understanding what players are saying when they say pure scorer. Let me ask you this. Is Karl Malone a pure scorer?
LeBron has everything in his arsenal,so it’s basically a “I like the look of such & such game better”

Back
Top Bottom