The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

1729789759834.png

Him & Gelo completely changed how they speak :lol: :smh:

Lamelo a MyPlayer in real life. When I saw him taking Hood pics at a Charlotte gas station….as a multi millionaire raised from Chino Hills….i see the identity issues. And hopefully he matures.

It matters. And he gotta do better.

Melo just told you he gang

gang-signs.gif

Lebby would N E V E R…

Did I say Bron would never say this or did I say Bron would get critiqued for it while Steph doesn't?

His lack of leadership is the reason "#5 is never OTW".

Still the greatest shooter of all time, and an all time great. Legendary player. Bad leader though.

I never said school/success in school is directly correlated to intelligence.

However it is linked to discipline and establishing responsibility, work ethic and building life skills. Yes there is a few people who have been very successful with little to no schooling but are they the norm?

We gotta stop pushing the exception to the rule as the status quo. That's the problem, everyone thinks they're special and are the exception.

If you take 100 high school dropouts vs 100 students who graduated high school which group on average would have a better quality of life? Lets be honest and realistic here.
actually it has been proven moreso than grades that the best predictor of social class/status/wealth is that of your parents. I think we could look at one presidential candidate as somewhat exhibit A of that as that person would literally not be able to hold down even the most menial of jobs

i am happy for his success, but he absolutely looks like every dude I grew up with tried Od hard to cosplay Iverson even to the point cats were cutting holes in their socks to wear on their arms as a sleeve before the nba finally started selling them

actually it has been proven moreso than grades that the best predictor of social class/status/wealth is that of your parents. I think we could look at one presidential candidate as somewhat exhibit A of that as that person would literally not be able to hold down even the most menial of jobs

I've been on parents heads all morning. Of course parents are the starting point and main factor.

However there is a direct link to education and wealth. Yes you can be successful w/o an education but the odds are you won't be. Also if your parents are successfully more likely than not they have an education. There is a reason slave owners didn't want slaves to read.

Cats gotta stop overthinking it and read them books.

No school I ever went to ever had a bathroom floor that clean :lol:

When I was in high school, I used to sneak off campus if I was in need of a movement because of the typically terrible condition of the school bathrooms.
i wouldn’t lay on the floor in my home bathroom even after mopping with bleach and fabulouso. This generation is weird. and i too used to dip off from school to drop the duece, went all the way home one time during math, came back in and just sat in class and nobody noticed or cared. Shows how popular I was

Also shout outs to Giddey. I mean 14/5/3 I dont think is gonna get him the 30ms per he wants, but as the season progresses and people get injured and vets give up, his usage might raise but he did look a little more spry on his drives. Also still boing him in 2024 like 49% of the country isn’t about to vote for a… never mind

Did I say Bron would never say this or did I say Bron would get critiqued for it while Steph doesn't?

His lack of leadership is the reason "#5 is never OTW".

Still the greatest shooter of all time, and an all time great. Legendary player. Bad leader though.

“5 is never on OTW” for Bron either.

No school I ever went to ever had a bathroom floor that clean :lol:

When I was in high school, I used to sneak off campus if I was in need of a movement because of the typically terrible condition of the school bathrooms.

Would you go BACK to school afterwards? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom