The Official NBA Season Thread: Season Starts Now

That's a warning for Kuminga too. :lol:

How you think they look tho :nerd:.

The way they’ve been playing, and some of the sets they are running is impressive. Terry Stotts doing some things with the on the catch shooting and flare plays.

I hope Melton & Gary Payton II are healthy…because NOBODY wants to dribble around them. They had like 6 steels combined in 20 minutes :lol:. Slow Mo with the crazy quick hands and know how too.

If they really going to bomb away like this, and just RUN teams off the floor and cause turnovers….this is going to be a very good team. Them turnovers by the dubs are STILL a problem

How you think they look tho :nerd:.

The way they’ve been playing, and some of the sets they are running is impressive. Terry Stotts doing some things with the on the catch shooting and flare plays.

I hope Melton & Gary Payton II are healthy…because NOBODY wants to dribble around them. They had like 6 steels combined in 20 minutes :lol:. Slow Mo with the crazy quick hands and know how too.

If they really going to bomb away like this, and just RUN teams off the floor and cause turnovers….this is going to be a very good team. Them turnovers by the dubs are STILL a problem
I didn't catch them last night, I got sleepy around second quarter of Suns-Clippers and went to bed at halftime. :lol:

But ya, the vibes seem well and they will be bombing threes this season. Playing 12 players is unserious, but players will inevitably go down so it's a good problem to have.

20241024_131446.jpg
0pfpKHe.jpg

Paying for league pass and still getting local blackouts is insane to me. The price should be lower for that alone. But I'll probably pay the monthly fee

Paying for league pass and still getting local blackouts is insane to me. The price should be lower for that alone. But I'll probably pay the monthly fee
Thinking about going that route as well. I don't like that Comcast still has exclusivity for Rockets games.

Back
Top Bottom