The Official NBA Season Thread: Media Day for Most Teams | RIP Dikembe Mutombo 🙏

461848832_928227269339667_6153235154534960087_n.jpg

Ain't even realize that was they logo :lol:

If the Warriors have a better record than the Lakers, Dray will find a way to get suspended

Fixed.

Anyways, excited for Kuminga, Podz & TJD. This new warriors group got a lot of interesting parts.

Moses Moody may unfortunately be the odd man out. Between Melton, Slo-Mo, GpII, Podz, Heild….i just don’t see that many minutes for him. Unless Wiggins continues trending down. But it’s still not much time left over.

They will be playing fast this year, and Looney has dropped like 25 lbs, and extended his range some.

Most interesting team to keep an eye on.

Fixed.

Anyways, excited for Kuminga, Podz & TJD. This new warriors group got a lot of interesting parts.

Moses Moody may unfortunately be the odd man out. Between Melton, Slo-Mo, GpII, Podz, Heild….i just don’t see that many minutes for him. Unless Wiggins continues trending down. But it’s still not much time left over.

They will be playing fast this year, and Looney has dropped like 25 lbs, and extended his range some.

Most interesting team to keep an eye on.

It’s a long shot (no pun intended) but i want to see Loon take that top of the key midrange jumper a few times a game. David West made a career out of it, and was able to get free points doing that with the warriors spacing. One thing steph’s never really had is a big who could stretch the floor and keep the lane clear.

Tbh, i would rather see Moody start and have podz and hield be the second unit back court. He defends and spaces the floor. Dubs really need to give him real PT and see what they’ve got in the kid, because he’s definitely not staying in golden state if they toy with his minutes in a contract year.

Back
Top Bottom