The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momentum is an overused thing. Both Cavs and Warriors will be heading into Game 7 with no momentum, every game is a new game. Sure, Cavs have won 2 straight but that doesn't mean Warriors are going to collapse and cede the title.

Iggy looked like an old man out there. i don't think 3 days is enough for a bad back. Sunday can't come soon enough.

Iggy looked like an old man out there. i don't think 3 days is enough for a bad back. Sunday can't come soon enough.

He can get one of those epidural/cortizone shots and make it through the game.

he prob needs a shot if he wants to play. it'll "mask" the pain, but he might be making it worse but just wont feel it. forgot who it was, think it was shaq, saying he wished he never took shots because his body was left in worse shape and it took longer to heal. last gm of the season for all the marbles, you got all summer to heal.

bogut could've got that shot the yr he missed the playoffs. probably would've beaten the clips if he got on the floor

was watching highlights of last night's gm, iggy definitely did not belong out there. he was moving in slow motion and grimacing in pain. was not even looking to score and could barely get off the floor. surprised cavs didn't attack him non-stop

Last edited:
Playing through pain is really the worst thing you can do to your body. Given the occasion he'll probably take the risk.

Dont forget playing through pain releases endorphins that effect your decision making like Steph Curry :rofl:

Bron was on a bigger level than Steph ever was before the Decision and he's not a light brite. If you want to say Steph's hue is what makes him appealing to white America you also have to acknowledge it's why a lot of black people hate him.
Don't nobody hate Steph :lol:
Dude works hard and balls hard.
Reps God and is all about his family.

Nobody really hates LeBron.
LeBron crossed over into the realm of professional wrestling with the "Decision", so now people are reacting like he is a good wrestler turned bad guy.
People hated the fact he joined D Wade, and D Wade is someone I think people truly hate :lol:

This, and the refs need to swallow their whistles for the home team :smokin

Just like how they did against OKC in game 5  :smh:

@Freeze
 ready to slander the hell against the warriors if they lose because you said if anyone let lebron wins you are going to give the Warriors hell.
you know it fam

cannons already loaded with reversible bullets. outside says cavs, inside says warriors. Equal opportunity roast game. Anybody can get it. if these oakland dudes let me down bruh..words finna be biblical.

Don't nobody hate Steph :lol:
Dude works hard and balls hard.
Reps God and is all about his family.

Nobody really hates LeBron.
LeBron crossed over into the realm of professional wrestling with the "Decision", so now people are reacting like he is a good wrestler turned bad guy.
People hated the fact he joined D Wade, and D Wade is someone I think people truly hate :lol:

Sure

Yeah but if he really messes it up more that can have terrible consequences on his career.

True it's up to him to decide if it's worth it. GS can't win without him though that's for sure.

he's 32 yo, the rest of his career is only a few more yrs left. he has to take a shot or two. can't be selfish with what's on the line. you got to put team first!
if he dies, he dies. time for KD signing :nerd:

View media item 2072101

Last edited:
you know it fam

cannons already loaded with reversible bullets. outside says cavs, inside says warriors. Equal opportunity roast game. Anybody can get it. if these oakland dudes let me down bruh..words finna be biblical.
+1

roll.gif

This, and the refs need to swallow their whistles for the home team :smokin

Just like how they did against OKC in game 5  :smh:

@Freeze
 ready to slander the hell against the warriors if they lose because you said if anyone let lebron wins you are going to give the Warriors hell.
you know it fam

I just want to see them lose just to see this :lol:

Draymond really should've let it go. Lebron just walked over him because he was in the way.

Draymond should have let it go. But Bron knew exactly what he was doing both during the act and after at the press conference. Nut punch could very well have changed the course of NBA history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom