The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won three out of first four.
Faced adversity before of this type
at home
cavs were down 3-1
Cavs are known to choke even dropped two to the raptors
They need to protect their legacy.
My bet is Warriors will win game 7

As much as I want Lebron to win, if I were betting on this game I'd be crazy to put money on the cavs. The home court advantage and their fans make a difference. They're gonna have to go really hard to pull off the upset.

Nowadays I just watch the games because, despite the clear favoritism, the 'missed'/'late' calls, and the politics, I may just actually see some good, entertaining basketball.

Basketball has too much grey area/inconsistency.

History says GS is going to win...but the Cavs have all the momentum, GS has key injuries to Bogut and Iggy the supporting cast from GS has been basically MIA beyond Barbosa...and to think all of this stemmed from Draymond swinging at Bron...Wow just wow.

Momentum is such an overrated thing carrying over from game to game, each is its own entity.

Ima need the gs owners to organize a harem of the finest chicks for HB, as well as all the blunt he could possibly want tonight. That way on Sunday, he'll be so relaxed he won't think to be nervous about missing all those open 3s

I'ma need Ayeesha to organize a threesome with Roz for Steph right before the game.

#sexsolveseverything

#lebronmustdie

#HByouareopenjustrelax

#stephjustrelaxandstopreaching

Last edited:
where's the dude that said he'd post a pic of himself dipping cheetos in ranch from his belly button when Cavs win game 6? lol

Lebron went back to back 41 and Draymond Green hasn't been himself. Try again. 

Why didn't it carry over from game 3 to 4 then? Within the game I feel differently, stuff can snowball or turn quickly. Bron preformed well for a number of reasons the last couple games, namely his jumper isn't broken anymore and the two primary defenders on him have either been absent (Draymond) or hobbled (Iggy). That has nothing to do with momentum. I mean Kyrie should have dropped 40 again as well huh, because momentum.

Last edited:
But Klay isn't always dangerous. Dude can disappear just as easily as he can catch fire. His inconsistency is why there's even a debate on who the best SG in the league is. 
That would be harden no debate

Lebron went back to back 41 and Draymond Green hasn't been himself. Try again. 

Why didn't it carry over from game 3 to 4 then? Within the game I feel differently, stuff can snowball or turn quickly. Bron preformed well for a number of reasons the last couple games, namely his jumper isn't broken anymore and the two primary defenders on him have either been absent (Draymond) or hobbled (Iggy). That has nothing to do with momentum. I mean Kyrie should have dropped 40 again as well huh, because momentum.
Because these fools don't know what the definition of momentum is. Basketball is a game where momentum is swayed in game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom