The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@superflyinchopstickninja Same dudes claiming how much they hate LeBron would have their hands out wanting a high five when he is walking to the locker room, and would be the same dudes takin selfies with him if the opportunity presented itself.
It would go just like this:

@IhateLeBum "Check out this pic of me and LeBum. I only took the pic so I could let everybody know how much of a ****boy he is" #Lebronisabum

I gotta feeling Ayesha gives some crazy head for Steph to stay with her
roll.gif

Draymond should come str8 out the gate right when the game starts and call Debronze a bich and have his head all messed up

Steph should do the same too

Hell every Warrior that comes in should call him a bich when they walk/run by him ALL night long

As much as they can..By any means necessary B

@superflyinchopstickninja Same dudes claiming how much they hate LeBron would have their hands out wanting a high five when he is walking to the locker room, and would be the same dudes takin selfies with him if the opportunity presented itself.
It would go just like this:

@IhateLeBum "Check out this pic of me and LeBum. I only took the pic so I could let everybody know how much of a ****boy he is" #Lebronisabum
Speak for yourself. Everyone aint a groupie like you b

genuinely curious, what did he do post game?

"I have a strong belief that if I play in Game 5, we win,"

good lookin out.

i don't have an issue with what he said. he's not so much saying he's the sole reason the warriors win but more so that he can put the team in a better position to win. I rather a player have the confidence to bet on himself and his contribution than the opposite.

opps i meant during the end of g4, not post game.

InB4 the "average" comments start pouring in like monsoon season

Nothing average about I E Sha Curry

This is pure beauty

And Vincent Van Ho, post your wifey or boo thang

She MUST be out of this world fine if u think Ayessha is overrated fam

Last edited:

Just out of pure curiosity why is Steph and his family placed on such a pedestal? Steph is a good player but we've seen longer more impressive runs by other stars and their entire families were not placed into the spotlight.

he built himself into a successful brand. not being a douche goes a long way.
he's a giant douche on the court though

:lol: were you the fan that got hit by steph's mouthpiece?

i'm fine with you calling steph a "douche" provided you think the same of lebron. pendulum's gotta swing both ways my dude. steph celebrating after a big 3 is no different from lebron blocking steph and running his mouth. in either case, i love the gamesmanship. if fans want to refer to steph as a douche due to his on-court and bench celebrations, than yall must be softer than one ply gas station toilet paper.
Ok.

He's still a douche.

:rolleyes NBA wives SHOULD be BANNED from Social media,,,**** and take care of your mans kids or might as well go shopping :smh:

Juanita was NEVER like that crying out for Michael

(Social media wasnt popular yet back in the day)

LeBron and Steph are both dbags.

Only one of them is playing good right now.

Therefor LeBron gets a pass

F word Steph Curry and his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom