The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

@Elpablo21 Cavs in 6

I feel like there hasn't been this much excitement over the Finals in a while. Random guy on the street said, "Who are you favoring?" without looking at me. I knew what he was asking about but still asked him to clarify. We both agreed that we're going with the Cavs because they're from the East and no one should cheer for a team whose stadium is full of millionaires and billionaires.

:nerd:

Last edited:
@Elpablo21 Cavs in 6

I feel like there hasn't been this much excitement over the Finals in a while. Random guy on the street said, "Who are you favoring?" without looking at me. I knew what he was asking about but still asked him to clarify. We both agreed that we're going with the Cavs because they're from the East and no one should cheer for a team whose stadium is full of millionaires and billionaires.

I'm not going to lie, it's disgusting what's happening to the Bay Area. I know people like me are to blame, but I wish there was a way to get to all the real fans in there. Oracle hasn't been the same since Baron Davis dunked on AK47.

You already know Fam

3973512_o.gif

I'm man enough to admit that I'm attracted to black women.

Those redbones gets to me all the time

Last edited:
@Elpablo21 Cavs in 6

I'm not going to lie, it's disgusting what's happening to the Bay Area. I know people like me are to blame, but I wish there was a way to get to all the real fans in there. Oracle hasn't been the same since Baron Davis dunked on AK47.
I was at that game.... :smokin I got Dubs in 5!

Last edited:
I'm man enough to admit that I'm attracted to black women.

Those redbones gets to me all the time
Wth kinda comment is this?

then curry's height and weight always get brought up.. like he's AI out there basically playing SG at 5'10 maybe 5'11 and 165 lbs at the most

You have a problem with people saying Curry is an underdog because he was drafted 7th and physically compared to Iverson who was drafted first in possibly the strongest draft class of all time?

Steph has 3-4 inches and 15-20 lbs on iverson

Plus they are completely different players

lol can you read? read what i typed again. no one undervalued curry at all b. please point at what i said that was wrong.

was talking about more than just you.. or I would have specifically quoted you and referenced specific things you said 

however, what you said just reminded me of stuff I have read/heard the last couple of days about curry and a certain narrative that has developed

which is funny, considering the same things would never get said about westbrook.. and you look at westbrook's family genes.. his lack of scholarship offers coming out of high school.. hell, the thunder got killed for taking him where they did

then curry's height and weight always get brought up.. like he's AI out there basically playing SG at 5'10 maybe 5'11 and 165 lbs at the most

westbrook might be the most explosive guard player in the history of the league
he still went to UCLA, which is a pac10/12 school, made yearly deep runs in tourny, nationally ranked, had guards routinely get drafted. UCLA is a power school famb.

Last edited:
lol can you read? read what i typed again. no one undervalued curry at all b. please point at what i said that was wrong.

was talking about more than just you.. or I would have specifically quoted you and referenced specific things you said 

however, what you said just reminded me of stuff I have read/heard the last couple of days about curry and a certain narrative that has developed

which is funny, considering the same things would never get said about westbrook.. and you look at westbrook's family genes.. his lack of scholarship offers coming out of high school.. hell, the thunder got killed for taking him where they did

westbrook might be the most explosive guard player in the history of the league
he still went to UCLA, which is a pac10/12 school, made yearly deep runs in tourny, nationally ranked, had guards routinely get drafted. UCLA is a power school famb.

Did people see the player westbrook is today when he was drafted?

How many scholarship offers did he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom