The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I noticed they showed Curry walking out the locker room with a limp and you see Ros cautiously walking behind him trying to make it look like they weren't together.

Could be a coincidence though. But I'm sure she was aware of what it may seem like.

EDIT: Here it is :lol:

Yeah Steph smashed. That whole thing was so short but so awkward...

Those 1's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
only lebrons ive ever liked. still wouldnt rock them tho. 

man whenever i think of this curry vs lebron match up, i always think of goku vs vegeta rivalry.

vegeta (bron) was always anointed as the next king, the chosen one. best combination of size, athleticism, versatility and skills the L has seen.

goku (curry) wasn't supposed to be as strong as he was since he just born a low level solider, similar to curry because he's 6'3 180 without all-world athleticism, went to a low d1, etc.

man whenever i think of this curry vs lebron match up, i always think of goku vs vegeta rivalry.

vegeta (bron) was always anointed as the next king, the chosen one. best combination of size, athleticism, versatility and skills the L has seen.

goku (curry) wasn't supposed to be as strong as he was since he just born a low level solider, similar to curry because he's 6'3 180 without all-world athleticism, went to a low d1, etc.

Almost perfect analogy. Except LeBron is nowhere near as likeable as Vegeta.

Nah just him he ask me to post I posted now he sayin I dont want issues

WTF? 
LMAO I'm just sayin bruh posted "YOUR TURN" like I was bout to get **** on if I posted mine and I'm saying we don't want this turning into a competition so really the exact opposite @lakersman3000

Bruh was slighting Ayesha saying you can do better so I told him to post his. Simple 

On the next Dragon Ball Z

Still tight VT disrespected Steph by not offering the scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom