The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph_Curry_Mama1.jpg

View media item 2053519

I think Steph tapped Rosalyn. Ayesha shouldn't have to compete for her husbands attention the way she does when Ros-Gold is around
nerd.gif

Ros bad as **** bruh, Curry be so boring in interviews but when it's her ***** lights up like a Christmas tree.

She look like the () taste like sweet nectar.

Maybe that's how Steph turns heel, they find out about the affair, he leaves Ayesha, grows a beard and starts pointing to himself instead of God.

I'm here for it.
yo 
laugh.gif

I think Steph tapped Rosalyn. Ayesha shouldn't have to compete for her husbands attention the way she does when Ros-Gold is around
nerd.gif

Ros bad as **** bruh, Curry be so boring in interviews but when it's her ***** lights up like a Christmas tree.

She look like the () taste like sweet nectar.

Maybe that's how Steph turns heel, they find out about the affair, he leaves Ayesha, grows a beard and starts pointing to himself instead of God.

I'm here for it.
yo 
laugh.gif
Son took off 

I think Ayesha is very attractive. Y'all be too hung up on instagram chicks. That's prolly why y'all don't think she's all that.

Exactly, she's the truth.

Not only is she beautiful but you could tell she holds Son down at home tenfold and allows him to be great.

To do what he's doing right now, you kinda need a solid woman in your life like her, just one less distraction.

Basic is very subjective. But I ain't tryna alter opinion outchea. Just stating mine lol
true....
laugh.gif
 but instagram chicks. nah. i dont pay attention to ish like that. shes good looking but not great looking imo. 

Last edited:
Y'all realize you all are talking about another mans wife and another mans sex life right? Not even basketball at all. I'm out here. It's become a salon now. I'm out
hypocrite. you hate lebron. why you hate a man you dont know? we are all judgmental and hate on things or like things that dont matter. its all in fun. grow up. 

Shouts to that savage ref in the last picture.

You know he went home to his wife and looked at her in disgust.

lol some of you dudes so simple minded that whole drooling over a chick because she happens to be attractive stuff  will get you cold rejected women have names for that s.hit like creepy pig thirsty preying on her looks calm down lol most women dont like that approach

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom