The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be interesting as well.  It really depends on what lineup the Warriors roll out to start.  If the start with the usual Bogut at center I think he guards him and they stick TT on Green.   I don't think Bogut is that good of a rebounder or post player that he is going to give Love a lot of problems.

Not that simple. Bogut hangs around the rim. Love guarding him means that he's the rim protector and Thompson (better shot blocker) is on the perimeter guarding Green or switching out onto guards. GS attacks the rim way more than they're given credit for.

Don't think Love has a good option on defense :lol:
He doesn't. I just don't see how they win if Love plays big mins, which sucks for CLE because you're giving max money to a guy that's essentially unplayable at the biggest time of the year.

His mins have decreased every series & Lue is gonna have to cut them even further in this one.

These big 3 situations just don't work if the 3rd option is also a poor defender.

Last edited:
Steph_Curry_Mama1.jpg

GSW in 3.

I feel like Riley is going to be an anomaly... Like she ain't going to grow up to be as bad as her elders

Every time I see the young'uns face I see her pops :lol:

Last edited:

:x

reported to the authorities

theres gonna be guys not even making it til tipoff before getting banned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom