The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time watching First Take in years

Didn't know how much of a nutrider Stephen A is on LeBron

Lebby gonna end what fetal KD couldn't.

Lebbys in 4. :smh:

Lasy year I would have disagreed til the cows came home

But this is different this year

I just feel some type of phukerie brewing with this one

They not gonna let Debron lose this finals, let alone 2 in a row

Specially with the way Stephen A Smith was talking this morning

Last edited:
Lasy year I would have disagreed til the cows came home

But this is different this year

I just feel some type of phukerie brewing with this one

They not gonna let Debron lose this finals, let alone 2 in a row

Just my personal .02 cents

He just did lose two in a row though.

lol can you read? read what i typed again. no one undervalued curry at all b. please point at what i said that was wrong.

was talking about more than just you.. or I would have specifically quoted you and referenced specific things you said 

however, what you said just reminded me of stuff I have read/heard the last couple of days about curry and a certain narrative that has developed

which is funny, considering the same things would never get said about westbrook.. and you look at westbrook's family genes.. his lack of scholarship offers coming out of high school.. hell, the thunder got killed for taking him where they did

then curry's height and weight always get brought up.. like he's AI out there basically playing SG at 5'10 maybe 5'11 and 165 lbs at the most

westbrook might be the most explosive guard player in the history of the league
he still went to UCLA, which is a pac10/12 school, made yearly deep runs in tourny, nationally ranked, had guards routinely get drafted. UCLA is a power school famb.

Did people see the player westbrook is today when he was drafted?

How many scholarship offers did he have?

russ was compared to Monta Ellis/Rondo/Barbosa in the draft sites while curry was compared to Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf lol. russ also went 4th in one of the deepest drafts ever.

from my research, russ received at least 6 offers, 3 of which were high major d1 schools.

Last edited:
10514025_342792742536466_870237522_n.jpg

russ was compared to Monta Ellis/Rondo/Barbosa in the draft sites while curry was compared to Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf lol. russ also went 4th in one of the deepest drafts ever.

from my research, russ received at least 6 offers, 3 of which were high major d1 schools.

I know he got offers from Creighton abs Kent State but I don't think those qualify as major D1 schools. He also didn't start until his junior year of high school. It's not like he was some prodigy either. Sonics were given a lot of flack for taking him that high.

First time watching First Take in years

Didn't know how much of a nutrider Stephen A is on LeBron
Came in just to comment on this.....

"I don't want to see Lebron lose 3 in a row, I don't want to see that on his Legacy, they will never let him live it down"

^ lol at thinking thats what makes someone a nut rider.

Stephen A very well might be. But that quote doesnt make someone a nut rider.

Last edited:
Came in just to comment on this.....

"I don't want to see Lebron lose 3 in a row, I don't want to see that on his Legacy, they will never let him live it down"
he really said that? But dudes in here say that don't matter as far as legacy... hmmmm...... interesting

I didn't wanna see Dirk go out ringless. Am I a Dirk nut rider.

lol the name Dirk makes that sound awkward.

Last edited:

I know he got offers from Creighton abs Kent State but I don't think those qualify as major D1 schools. He also didn't start until his junior year of high school. It's not like he was some prodigy either. Sonics were given a lot of flack for taking him that high.

the high d1 offers he got were from ucla, asu and UMiami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom