The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ this ***** just bodied 5 cities in one sentence 
mean.gif

edit: forgot michigan wasnt a city

Last edited:
conor getting his *** whooped was my favorite but the warriors loss is damn close. great year in sports.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
thats like the 5 nominees for the Oscar for worst performance based on original screenplay.

About the only thing GSW would be winning this year.....

Bronny should give his sidekick Kyrie Irving a credit for this Championship

and the MEDIA too,,Kyrie had a hella good Finals

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
But Ramsey may not be, never said he died...
lol. i guess im different because i love me some spoilers. id rather hear about how the story ends then watch it. i have no problem with spoilers but to each they own.

when im watching a movie or show with someone who is already seen it im like " what happens next , whats going to happen at the end:"

Bronny should give his sidekick Kyrie Irving a credit for this Championship

and the MEDIA too,,Kyrie had a hella good Finals

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
kyrie did a good kobe from 2000-2002 . lebron couldnt have won without him just like shaq wouldnt have won with kobe  but we all know shaq was the main man. 

Last edited:

lol. i guess im different because i love me some spoilers. id rather hear about how the story ends then watch it. i have no problem with spoilers but to each they own.

when im watching a movie or show with someone who is already seen it im like " what happens next , whats going to happen at the end:"
BS y'all dudes crucified me and got me banned last finals when i posted da jon snow spoiler smh.

Better not hear anyone talk about steph possibly being hurt or anyone else

Last edited:

BS y'all dudes crucified me and got me banned last finals when i posted da jon snow spoiler smh.
look back at the thread. that wasnt me and i have made post in the nba thread when pertaining to tv shows that i dont know how dudes get so mad about spoilers. i wont post spoilers outta of consideration for others but its silly to me thats dudes get legit heated over them. . 

Last edited:

me . i have no idea how dudes get legit upset over spoilers. i ask for them  but like i said to each they own. 
Maybe not you, but dudes were ready to kill me over some dungeons and dragons lord of the rings tv show smh

Oops!

Maybe not you, but dudes were ready to kill me over some dungeons and dragons lord of the rings tv show smh
i remember . 
laugh.gif
 id honestly rather know how the story ends before i watch it and then watch it. it doesnt ruin the experience for me at all. 

Last edited:
i know I'm incredibly late on this, but curry and James were born in the same city. also james is only 3 years older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom