The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Even with years of failure from the cavs, years of us ridiculing this dude giving him YEARS worth of material... He still didn't come through. Honestly its been two days, you coulda made one up by now. This is an all around disappointment. Niketalk is disappointed in you finally famous

If I could negative rep you a thousand times I would for that plot spoiler

It's Tuesday bruh. Everyone should know by now the Internet is off limits while waiting to watch a tv show. Especially one as high profile as GOT. I said he went out. I didn't say how. Maybe he goes out in victory. Possibly defeat. Ramsey is my favorite character. Self made savage.

It's Tuesday bruh. Everyone should know by now the Internet is off limits while waiting to watch a tv show. Especially one as high profile as GOT. I said he went out. I didn't say how. Maybe he goes out in victory. Possibly defeat. Ramsey is my favorite character. Self made savage.

You are dead to me.

The Lebron James Manifesto

Done!....Back to life!

I don't care about GoT at all. I dare you mofos to DM me and spoil the entire plot of the TV series and the books

Or post it in here, if you have the balls.

The Lebron James Manifesto

Done!....Back to life!

WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU GOD?

HELLO, ARE YOU THERE? IT'S ME... SILVERBACKHONEY.

Last edited:
It's not in the Midwest forum.

Nor the Northeast forum.

He said he posted it where they won it. That would be at Oracle. Yet, nothing in the Norcal forum.

Cavs thread? Nope.

I haz confuse.

It's simple really. Even FF didn't believe Cleveland would win :lol:

There was never a manifesto.

Neverrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom