The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my brother was ~8, his godfather would always call and say he would take him fishing the following weekend. Month after month, my brother would pack all his stuff up and wait by the phone, waiting for his godfather to call and say he's on his way. My brother is now 33 and has never been fishing.

Stop believing.

Man, after your last couple posts your childhood sounds ******

Last edited:
Even the biggest Cavs fan of all had no faith in them ever winning. Never even bothered to make a manifesto. All he did was whip up a couple paragraphs over the last two days to post a teaser intro to try and buy himself some time to go into the NT archives and try to create a manifesto. smh

Last edited:
Even the biggest Cavs fan of all had no faith in them ever winning. Never even bothered to make a manifesto. All he did was whip up a couple paragraphs over the last couple of days to post a teaser intro to buy some time so he could go into the NT archives and try to create a manifesto. smh
It flopped anyway
11am deadline passed
Anyway mods should lock this thread up soon
Nothing else to really add to this discussion

When my brother was ~8, his godfather would always call and say he would take him fishing the following weekend. Month after month, my brother would pack all his stuff up and wait by the phone, waiting for his godfather to call and say he's on his way. My brother is now 33 and has never been fishing.

Stop believing.
frown.gif

2500 posts since i last logged on in here...was gonna skim all the pages thinking buddy stepped to the podium and delivered the ether, but my guy been pump-faking. Shame. Was looking forward to the laughs. :lol:

I don't even post in S&T and I wanted to see that manifesto. You guys were hyping it so much and then it didn't show up like Golden State. :nerd:

I've only been on here but for so long so I dont know how long he has been "building" this manifesto. When did you guys first find out it was a thing couple years back or something?

Hol up what happened? Finally Famous told NT to kiss his *** and got banned? :lol:
He somewhere going thru old post trying to make this make believe file he never had because he had 0 confidence he would ever use it. Let down of the year, I was expecting to be on the summer Jam screen. Ban that man for life.

**** weaker than the views album right antidope antidope ?
Views already a classic.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2076569/

[quote="nickmaz96, post: 26057144"]J Cole went platinum with no features[/quote]

So did Bryson Tiller...doesn't mean as much as it used to :lol[/quote]

Nah bruh. Going platinum now means a lot. It's only a very few rappers going platinum nowadays. And he did it w/o reaching for radio hits or club records.

It's not in the Midwest forum.

Nor the Northeast forum.

He said he posted it where they won it. That would be at Oracle. Yet, nothing in the Norcal forum.

Cavs thread? Nope.

I haz confuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom