The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He lettin it out now
He wants his props!
Harrison Barnes 5/32
Went to check the percentage,
calculator replied with
indifferent.gif
How much did he cost himself? 
sick.gif

'Warriors started to shy away from the physicality of the game'

I mean the warriors did choke yes...not denying that.. But Curry fouled out on touch fouls so this statement doesn't make sense :lol:
Physicality takes place in the paint.
I ain't talking about that lil girl grabbin and scratchin the Warriors do on those screens.

Kobe's better, so is Tim. If LeBron wins one more at this level I'll put him above
That's how I feel right now. Bron needs another title or two in order to be above them.

Kobe and Shaq both have the 3-peat, Kobe with a repeat on top of that years later.

Tim held a team to a high eschelon through multiple decades.

Someone said it before, Lebron savoring victory last night stands at the pinnacle of sports. It felt like winning a World Cup or something. Really a career and generation-defining moment.

[thread="649456"]The Official Nba Finals Thread Game 7 Cleveland Cavaliers Are Your 2016 Nba Champions/28920#post_26049763​[/thread]
Harrison Barnes 5/32

calculator replied with
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
I honestly dont think he cost himself a single penny.  He is going to get a huge contract. 
I will laugh at the sucker who overpays him.
Already enough reason to laugh at the Lakers

[thread="649456"]The Official Nba Finals Thread Game 7 Cleveland Cavaliers Are Your 2016 Nba Champions/28920#post_26049763​[/thread]
Harrison Barnes 5/32

calculator replied with
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
I honestly dont think he cost himself a single penny.  He is going to get a huge contract. 
I will laugh at the sucker who overpays him.
Me too.  Hope its not by the Warriors or your Bulls for that matter.  Wouldnt wish that upon anyone.

Nothing can stand alone these days.
No accomplishment can be it's own, it must be compared:rolleyes
Ain't nothin to compare comin back from 3-1 to, so these cats breathing their last breaths :lol:
They about to start digging up his kids report cards and scrutinizing LeBrons ability to help his kids with their homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom