The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the Lebron slurpage and let it continue. It's his moment and his time to shine. But to say he's undisputably better than Kobe is blasphemous.
Kobe's better, so is Tim. If LeBron wins one more at this level I'll put him above

That's how I feel right now. Bron needs another title or two in order to be above them.

Kobe and Shaq both have the 3-peat, Kobe with a repeat on top of that years later.

Tim held a team to a high eschelon through multiple decades.
And this the exact lazy analysis that I thought would go away with this incredible accomplishment of Lebron but apparently not. 

Lebron is a better player than Kobe, period. People never include all the factors when coming up with this analysis (teammates, opponents, coaches, etc)

Kobe or Shaq hasn't played a team in the playoffs, let alone in the finals, even close to as good as the Warriors. But that's just one factor and I'm too lazy to write out all the reasons why Lebron's career is superior  
laugh.gif

Warriors aren't overrated but they weren't mentally tough when it mattered and a few of their main guys are betas and fake tough guys. I also think they were overconfident to the point where they stopped respecting their opponents similar to what Lebby and Dwhistle when they got a huge lead in the second half against Dallas in game 2 and started acting like idiots.

Last edited:
I'll bite. 

It's common sense to say Kobe's better than bron even though A bron led team just defeated a 73 win team for the title. He already has more Finals MVP's, way more league mvp's, will probably finish with more points rebounds assist etc. etc. than Kobe, and that's not to mention he does basically everything better than kobe.

"Prisoner of the moment" lol
"Probably". Let his career end before you start stating hypothericals as facts.
"Does basically everything better than Kobe" Yikes. That's a very, very bold statement.

Peeps still think Kobe still better Lebby :rofl:

If you're a Lakers fan, it can slide. Capes gonna capes.

But if you're not, you gotta question your lack of basic basketball knowledge.

BTW: Prisoner of the moment would be crowning that soft beige boy the best player in the league based off a nice regular season streak and a few half court 3's :smh:
Bruh Lakers fan or not, Kobe is still better than Lebron. Lack of basic basketball knowledge? Smh. I get it. Lebron just won a title, let him have his moment.
:rofl:

Based off what? Number of rings? Better scorer? Because that's pretty much all you got.

Let that hate flow though. It's just clouding your common sense :smh:

niketalk allows prisoner of the moment thoughts and bold statements. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I understand the Lebron slurpage and let it continue. It's his moment and his time to shine. But to say he's undisputably better than Kobe is blasphemous.
Kobe's better, so is Tim. If LeBron wins one more at this level I'll put him above

That's how I feel right now. Bron needs another title or two in order to be above them.

Kobe and Shaq both have the 3-peat, Kobe with a repeat on top of that years later.

Tim held a team to a high eschelon through multiple decades.
And this the exact lazy analysis that I thought would go away with this incredible accomplishment of Lebron but apparently not. 

Lebron is a better player than Kobe, period. People never include all the factors when coming up with this analysis (teammates, opponents, coaches, etc)

Kobe or Shaq hasn't played a team in the playoffs, let alone in the finals, even close to as good as the Warriors. But that's just one factor and I'm too lazy to write out all the reasons why Lebron's career is superior  
laugh.gif

He's better than Kobe and Shaq because he beat a team with more wins?

But Kobe and Shaq never had a chance to play against those teams..

You're the one with the lazy analysis.

Let's just totally forget both Kobe and Shaq have eliminated waaaaaaaaay more 50+ win teams than LeBron and both played in the difficult conference during it's peak.

But go on, LeBron is the best because he beat a 73 win team. That's advanced analysis right there.

I'm not saying Bron is bad, I'm just saying his LEGACY still isn't as high as Kobe or Shaq.

He doesn't have an 81 point game.

He doesn't have a 3-peat.

He has, what, a press conference and a win over a team that was too mentally fragile to close out a 3-1 lead?

"Does basically everything better than Kobe" Yikes. That's a very, very bold statement.
He already has 3 more mvps', 1 more finals mvp, was the best player on all 3 of his championship teams, is a better rebounder, passer, playmaker, teammate, etc. etc., He led a team that just won a series in which he was down 3-1 to a 73 win team, I mean...

you gasping at straws bro. 

I think it is unfair to say LeBron's rings is > Any of Shaq/Kobe's because his TEAM was more of an underdog than theirs. I mean, Kobe and Shaq can only play against the teams that were placed in front of them.

As a matter of fact, why do we even have to have the conversation of which ring was more impressive?

They were different.

Different routes

Different journeys

Why compare? Just cause? LOL

He already has 3 more mvps', 1 more finals mvp, was the best player on all 3 of his championship teams, is a better rebounder, passer, playmaker, teammate, etc. etc., He led a team that just won a series in which he was down 3-1 to a 73 win team, I mean...

you gasping at straws bro. 
I'll bite on the 3 more MVPs thing

Kobe lost MVP awards to the likes of...

-Shaq

-Dirk

-KG

-Nash

-AI

Meanwhile LeBron has had to compete with...

-KD

-Steph

-Rose (for a single season)

Pretty big difference

We're light years ahead of everyone else - Golden State Warriors owner Joseph Lacob 

:rofl:

After that I kinda figured karma would bite them against the Thunder but I guess the basketball gods were saving it for this :lol:

LeBron fans have so much ammo to fight the haters now until the end of time and I'm one of those haters :lol:
Down 3-1 with two games to play at Oracle
Beating the "greatest" nba record for a title
game 7 on the road

welp, and hes at 3/7 for his finals record, what a bummer lol, 2-5 would have been a huge hole

someone said it earlier but now LeBron has no pressure basically , thats a scary thing for the league, you know hes pissed at the unanimous MVP thing about Curry

Last edited:
Should have turned air conditioning off inn the fourth
Plenty of questionable moves and mistakes by Kerr

I think it is unfair to say LeBron's rings is > Any of Shaq/Kobe's because his TEAM was more of an underdog than theirs. I mean, Kobe and Shaq can only play against the teams that were placed in front of them.

As a matter of fact, why do we even have to have the conversation of which ring was more impressive?

They were different.

Different routes

Different journeys

Why compare? Just cause? LOL
That's what I'm saying,

They're stating LeBron is a better player and had a better legacy because his team was an underdog and he finally won a game by himself

bruh what

Kobe or Shaq hasn't played a team in the playoffs, let alone in the finals, even close to as good as the Warriors. But that's just one factor and I'm too lazy to write out all the reasons why Lebron's career is superior  :lol:  
Why do Lebron fans make it seem like his teammates/coaches were always shxt and the coaches/teammates of the ppl he gets compared to are the best things in the world ?
If the Cavs lost, his fans were ready to say "what else could you expect, they lost to the best team of all time?" But since the won,they beat their chests.
At the end of the day Kobe is still above Lebron all time.

I'll bite on the 3 more MVPs thing

Kobe lost MVP awards to the likes of...

-Shaq

-Dirk

-KG

-Nash

-AI

Meanwhile LeBron has had to compete with...

-KD

-Steph

-Rose (for a single season)

Pretty big difference
What are you trying to say here?

Steph and KD are legendary talents.

After that I kinda figured karma would bite them against the Thunder but I guess the basketball gods were saving it for this
laugh.gif

Not to @LIONBLOOD  the conversation, but I have heard quite of few people say this.

Do you honestly feel some invisible force made sure that GSW was punished because of what Lacob said? Serious question

Where was that guy in the NMD thread that posted a pic of him in all brand new Warriors gear with the WCF hat on lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom