The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
288b1bn.jpg

cavs-10-2-art-gptjj4o6-1cavaliers-irving-basketball-jpeg-01988.jpg

Still shocked about that outcome last night. Curry was a bum all series. I always wondered when that lackadaisical ball-handling would come back to haunt him…sure as **** on the biggest stage of his career. Between that missed "steal" that turned into a Lebron dunk, that behind the back dribble at half-court turned into an easy 2, and that last behind the back pass… I'm having strong words for him if I'm Draymond.

Klay Thompson absolutely sucked as well last night. 2/10 from 3…. 

Ezeli was straight up trash. You could see that as soon as he lost that rebound in the first two minutes, as a result of being "out muscled" by Kevin ******* Love. That foul on James... 

Kerr letting Curry get exposed. Jesus.

Really wanted to see DayDay get that second ring. Hopefully they're back next year… not so sure if they will be. 

* Replace Curry with Allen Iverson and that team is nasty.

* Kerr has no control over his team. Mo Speights was completely out of control with the bulletin board material.

* I posted this three weeks ago and I will post it again, the NBA was not about to allow their brand to be reduced to a video game.

* Refs swallowed the whistles and allowed the Cavs to play old school Eastern Conference defense.

* Warriors started to shy away from the physicality of the game.

* The 3pt shot is an extension within the offensive aspect of basketball, but it will never be the focal point of the game.

* If you cant slow down and run a legit half court offense, you will be a one and done in this league.

* Really starting to believe the people that find so much wrong with LeBron have little mans complex.

* LBJ showed his unselfishness. How many superstars would allow the last play to be drawn up for another star on the team?

* Lue had the balls to run the last play through Kyrie. That's Phil Jackson status 

I just heard the most epic caller rant a few moments ago on The Right Time with Bomani Jones.... 

Dude said how fitting it was that LeBron/Cavs won the title during the same year of Kobe's retirement....
laugh.gif
   the caller couldn't stand MJ and Kobe when they were playing....
Bo could not stop laughing. Caller had been practicing that call for a long time... 

I just heard the most epic caller rant a few moments ago on The Right Time with Bomani Jones.... 

Dude said how fitting it was that LeBron/Cavs won the title during the same year of Kobe's retirement....:lol:    the caller couldn't stand MJ and Kobe when they were playing....

Bo could not stop laughing. Caller had been practicing that call for a long time... 

That dude was so jaded, but it was funny as hell.

This win makes LeBron better than Kobe and Shaq?
Wat
mean.gif

ESPN wilding

Yea they are wilding because he was already better than both of them.
laugh.gif
Nah they're saying coming back from down 3-1 makes his legacy better...

But Shaq and Kobe never had to do that

I am confuse

This win makes LeBron better than Kobe and Shaq?
Wat
mean.gif

ESPN wilding
Prisoners of the moment. Anyone with a clear mind knows Kobe and Shaq are higher all time than Lebron.
That's what I'm sayin

'Warriors started to shy away from the physicality of the game'

I mean the warriors did choke yes...not denying that.. But Curry fouled out on touch fouls so this statement doesn't make sense :lol:

Last edited:
I'll say LeBron is by far the best SF of all time though. His legacy =/= Kobe or Shaq yet until he wins multiple more titles. Sry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom