The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling FF's manifesto will be the most anti-climatic moment this year on NT S&T.

Don't say Hank didn't warn ya'll
laugh.gif

Man. There might be stuff in that manifesto I don't remember posting :lol: if it's going all the way back like that.

Why tomorrow though? Have you been spending time building your manifesto from scratch :nerd:

Last edited:
From the 72-10 thread, my take on it

Bulls season in Totality-
87-13
Vs
Warriors Season in Totality-
88-18

Meaning if GSW won ,and went 89-17 ,they still were only @ a 84% win ratio.

Meaning the '95-'96 Bulls, even still were technically going to be the best NBA team ever in a single season.

GSW Missing the chip only further solidifies that the '96 Bulls were the better team ..

#Facts

BUT...the shoe is called '72-10' not 87-13 :lol:

This argument is here to stay

If the shoe celebrated the championship (we have champ pack retro 6, 7, 8 etc), then the argument would be valid, but it's not

You don't automatically win a chip from having the best record anyway

So the two things aren't completely relevant to each other

Icing on the cake? Yes

Record book affected? No

The new record is cemented 73-9
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm crying at "Take the L" :lol:

Just thinking about last night's game, every single possession mattered from both teams, start to finish. That was done great basketball. Minus Varejao continuing to try to hand over his dignity, nobody was really flopping, and the officiating was pretty fair on both sides. You can say they missed some calls, but they really just let the teams play.

Ezeli biting on the pumpfake on the perimeter, and Shumpert's second playoff contribution in the past two years with a 4 point play :lol: can't write a script for that. Anybody have Shump's stats for the entire playoffs?

Also, this Cavs team isn't beating either of those Heat teams in a series. A younger Lebron, Bosh, Ray Allen, Wade on a handful of times he didn't actually sandbag, Mike Miller rising from the dead, Shane Battier's 3s and defense, and even though Kyrie is putting Chalmers and Norris Cole in a blender, those two are still better than Mo Williams and Delly. Tristan Thompson is probably eating over Birdman, Haslem, Joel Anthony, and Dexter Pittman though. Feel like I'm leaving some people out, but idk

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/202697/stats/

Appreciate it. Wow, I guess he did intangible stuff :lol:

Last edited:
**** Steph Curry for making me say nice things about Lebron today and yesterday.  He is now getting the Lebron slander treatment for this level of disapointment.

This.

I seriously hated LeBron, to giving him full props and even happy to see him to finally bring one to "The Land"

Okay gonna go vomit now! :lol:

[quote name="An Armada"]This man FF gonna livestream a press conference and read off all the slander from over the years.
[/quote]:rofl:

If you ain't listening to Bomani on ESPN radio right now, you're missing out!

The last guy who called in just WENT IN on Steph Curry. He said LeBron was the best player of all time and Steph Curry is a soft little jump shooter with weak ankles. :lol: :rofl:

I just heard the most epic caller rant a few moments ago on The Right Time with Bomani Jones.... 

Dude said how fitting it was that LeBron/Cavs won the title during the same year of Kobe's retirement....
laugh.gif
   the caller couldn't stand MJ and Kobe when they were playing....

Last edited:
[quote name="dmxfury"][quote name="FinallyFamous"]TOMORROW

11:00 AM.[/quote]I don't know if it ever seen an NTer command such attention like this. It's awesome :lol:[/quote]@FinallyFamous is fi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom