The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

lawdog1 wrote:

The story isn't about whether or Nash will actually end up with the Heat, its about the fact that LeBron would even suggest it.  It just contributes to the perception that he's not the same type of competitor as guys like Jordan, Bird and Magic and even Kobe.  At least, that's what I thought we were talking about.   

Yes, he has proven to be very serious about everything he tweets. 
Nobody else has picked up on his new self-deprecating humor this off-season? 

lawdog1 wrote:

The story isn't about whether or Nash will actually end up with the Heat, its about the fact that LeBron would even suggest it.  It just contributes to the perception that he's not the same type of competitor as guys like Jordan, Bird and Magic and even Kobe.  At least, that's what I thought we were talking about.   

Yes, he has proven to be very serious about everything he tweets. 
Nobody else has picked up on his new self-deprecating humor this off-season? 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bosh and wade isn't "help"? How much help does the guy want

I mean c'mon man... I wonder what would happen if he recruited this much in Cleveland
he would get rebuffed because that's not a desirable location.

According to Durant, he tried to get a FA to come to OKC, but got rejected.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bosh and wade isn't "help"? How much help does the guy want

I mean c'mon man... I wonder what would happen if he recruited this much in Cleveland
he would get rebuffed because that's not a desirable location.

According to Durant, he tried to get a FA to come to OKC, but got rejected.

Originally Posted by bruza

No updates on today's meeting?
Info hasn't been leaking until the evening over the past couple days. I think when they break for dinner some stuff gets out, but when they're in negotiations there's probably a gag order.

Info hasn't been leaking until the evening over the past couple days. I think when they break for dinner some stuff gets out, but when they're in negotiations there's probably a gag order.

Even if Nash were on the Heat, Bron would still take twice as many threes as Nash, even though Nash is an infinitely better shooter than Nash, and everyone else on that roster.

Even if Nash were on the Heat, Bron would still take twice as many threes as Nash, even though Nash is an infinitely better shooter than Nash, and everyone else on that roster.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's being reported that the BRI split is being negotiated right now. But no news on the development of that.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's being reported that the BRI split is being negotiated right now. But no news on the development of that.

BREAKING: NBA LOCKOUT JUST ABOUT OVER, ACCORDING TO LOW-LEVEL TEAM EMPLOYEES WITH EMAIL ACCESS

After four months, the NBA lockout is in its dying throes, according to multiple team employees who have been informed by the league that business as usual will resume as early as Monday.

The New Jersey Nets ticket sales office, idle for most of the fall, is holding a series of hastily called meetings today under the theme "Be Ready." One staffer tells us that a department-wide email has been circulated, instructing employees that "it's time to get back to work." The short-staffed 76ers' team office has been told that Monday will be "all hands on deck," as per orders from the league.

As talks enter their third day, progress has already made on salary cap issues and an amnesty clause, and the only major remaining road block is BRI. As of this morning, the two sides were reported to be only 2.5 percent apart. All the employees we spoke to say the mood among their office higher-ups is to expect an agreement to be reached in principle by the end of the weekend, but also that they don't actually know anything because they are in fact low-level team employees. HIT THE SIREN.

BREAKING: NBA LOCKOUT JUST ABOUT OVER, ACCORDING TO LOW-LEVEL TEAM EMPLOYEES WITH EMAIL ACCESS

After four months, the NBA lockout is in its dying throes, according to multiple team employees who have been informed by the league that business as usual will resume as early as Monday.

The New Jersey Nets ticket sales office, idle for most of the fall, is holding a series of hastily called meetings today under the theme "Be Ready." One staffer tells us that a department-wide email has been circulated, instructing employees that "it's time to get back to work." The short-staffed 76ers' team office has been told that Monday will be "all hands on deck," as per orders from the league.

As talks enter their third day, progress has already made on salary cap issues and an amnesty clause, and the only major remaining road block is BRI. As of this morning, the two sides were reported to be only 2.5 percent apart. All the employees we spoke to say the mood among their office higher-ups is to expect an agreement to be reached in principle by the end of the weekend, but also that they don't actually know anything because they are in fact low-level team employees. HIT THE SIREN.

pimp.gif

Is it too soon to start the OFFICIAL 2011-2012 NBA MEDIA DAY Thread?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not happening you bums, now stop talking about adding more all-stars to Miami. That team can play in Spain this year for all I care

So you mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not happening you bums, now stop talking about adding more all-stars to Miami. That team can play in Spain this year for all I care

So you mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Why are you guys making that a story? Nash is under contract, no?

LeBron also tweeted about joining the NFL.

Bron doesnt need to be them... and kobe needs to be taken out, because first off people would love to play in LA, and he did ask for Gasol. also dont forget Kobe actually wanted to LEAVE LA, OH BUT JORDAN would NEVER TO DO THAT THO!!!...Oh wait..
If bron wants to play with nash let him, if he feels he will benifit from it. If they can pull it off let em do it.

Bron doesnt need to be them... and kobe needs to be taken out, because first off people would love to play in LA, and he did ask for Gasol. also dont forget Kobe actually wanted to LEAVE LA, OH BUT JORDAN would NEVER TO DO THAT THO!!!...Oh wait..
If bron wants to play with nash let him, if he feels he will benifit from it. If they can pull it off let em do it.

Back
Top Bottom