The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Man. I've been saying that I thought the season was at risk, but it really didn't hit home until today that we probably won't have NBA basketball this year. I'm not going to lie - I'm feeling depressed right now. I'd like to say that I'll boycott the NBA because I'm so irritated right now, but I know I'll be watching whenever they start playing again.

So who do you believe in this situation?

owners- talks broke off at 50/50 split
players- owners are flat-out lying about 50/50 split

Would the players really lie about a lie?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

"i'm DYING to see if my face still work in this mask/See If my hand still work with the steel"

Stern is coming for everything.

Unlike everybody else talking this mess about the league will never recover, I don't believe that, when the LeBron drama starts up again in hour 24 hour news cycle culture everybody will forget about this and we will go back to business as usual.

Plus am I the only one who thinks and underrated aspect about the lockout is that it cause a lot of top players to stay in school, Sully, Barnes, Perry Jones + a really strong high school class especially with Durmmond reclassifying this draft next summer I think people are really going to care about the draft in a way that they never have before because they will have 2 year plus relationship with a lot of the top guys.

It's going to be an awesome CBB season and suddenly interest will be rekindled in the NBA.

"i'm DYING to see if my face still work in this mask/See If my hand still work with the steel"

Unlike everybody else talking this mess about the league will never recover, I don't believe that, when the LeBron drama starts up again in hour 24 hour news cycle culture everybody will forget about this and we will go back to business as usual.

Plus am I the only one who thinks and underrated aspect about the lockout is that it cause a lot of top players to stay in school, Sully, Barnes, Perry Jones + a really strong high school class especially with Durmmond reclassifying this draft next summer I think people are really going to care about the draft in a way that they never have before because they will have 2 year plus relationship with a lot of the top guys.

It's going to be an awesome CBB season and suddenly interest will be rekindled in the NBA.

I, for one, think a lockout will be good for the NBA in the long-term. I'm even down to see some teams contracted.

I, for one, think a lockout will be good for the NBA in the long-term. I'm even down to see some teams contracted.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Holt on owners willingness to go distance in fight for "competitve balance": "There are certain things we must have..."
4 minutes ago

So I thought this was about the bri.

Awww that's cute. This is all about competitiveness all of a sudden. Yeah it's real hard to tell who is lying in this situation

Holt on owners willingness to go distance in fight for "competitve balance": "There are certain things we must have..."
4 minutes ago

So I thought this was about the bri.

Awww that's cute. This is all about competitiveness all of a sudden. Yeah it's real hard to tell who is lying in this situation

Originally Posted by jmause3

this is looking bad for fans, real bad. dont really believe either side

You should feel sorry for the stadium workers. The fans don't depend on the NBA for income.

Originally Posted by jmause3

this is looking bad for fans, real bad. dont really believe either side

You should feel sorry for the stadium workers. The fans don't depend on the NBA for income.

So you guys should be happy now since Fisher is slinging mud now like Stern's lyin @#$. Right, right? Owners are so full of @#$%. Can't fathom how I haven't been behind them the whole time. :smh

So you guys should be happy now since Fisher is slinging mud now like Stern's lyin @#$. Right, right? Owners are so full of @#$%. Can't fathom how I haven't been behind them the whole time. :smh

Hunter says players won't accept the 50-50 split until players know what the system -- lux tax, exceptions -- lools like.
2 minutes ago

That is very reasonable.

Hunter says players won't accept the 50-50 split until players know what the system -- lux tax, exceptions -- lools like.
2 minutes ago

That is very reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom