The Official Mortal Kombat X Thread (KOMBAT PACK 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PSN & XBL)

It'd be nice if they reduced or nullified chipping damage from consecutive repeat attacks..

Yes im referring to ppl that spam projectile attacks from across the screen :lol:

I also think im the only one in my group of friends who doesn't like singled out x-ray attacks :lol:

Well I got thrashed by what seems like a never ending Tanya Fest last night[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Jason is just too slow, can't neutralize her like I want.
Randomly said **** it and picked Liu and gave dudes problems. Might be a new main[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Well I got thrashed by what seems like a never ending Tanya Fest last night[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Jason is just too slow, can't neutralize her like I want.
Randomly said **** it and picked Liu and gave dudes problems. Might be a new main[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I was slappin w/ jason last night :lol:

cleared out a king of the hill lobby

went back to the witcher 3 after that :rofl:

I was slappin w/ jason last night :lol:

cleared out a king of the hill lobby

went back to the witcher 3 after that :rofl:
Repped[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Just couldn't get my timing with him last night.
Dudes were doing some crazy mix ups with her staff variations, which made me timid to go in, so I stayed in defense mode.

I wish they would have given Jason that teleport in the slasher variation too. Would have been so clutch...

DIG059280.jpg

Man I haven't played too many Raidens but that was good stuff.
Still hate JW for being able to pick up any game and download the mechanics within nano seconds[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Lol how? The dialog is cheesy and fighting is lackluster. Only good thing about it is the art. Seems like the story was done spontaneously, like they were rushing to get to the action.
idk maybe because its so much more and i'm just starving for an extended story dlc announcement at e3

This comic story is ******** on the games

I haven't read the comic but I have a number of complaints (creativity wise) about where they took MK.

1. Subzero and scorpion have been too humanized and lost all their mystery.
2. The cage family thing is kinda corny
3. Kotal gets beat by the bow and arrow guy almost instantly. From then on all respect is lost :lol:
4. Too many human characters basically share the same personality
5. The lu kang, kitana, and Lao gang is just lame.

All I could think of off the tile of my head.

Last edited:
I also think Corrupted Shinnok is the weakest boss out of all the MK's. They didn't use a lot of imagination with that idea...

Last edited:
I haven't read the comic but I have a number of complaints (creativity wise) about where they took MK.

1. Subzero and scorpion have been too humanized and lost all their mystery.
2. The cage family thing is kinda corny
3. Kotal gets beat by the bow and arrow guy almost instantly. From then on all respect is lost
laugh.gif

4. Too mainly human characters basically share the same personality
5. The lu kang, kitana, and Lao gang is just lame.

All I could think of off the tile of my head.
1. Sorta. Scorpion been a lame in my eyes tho.

2. YES

3. YEP - Kotal is like a diet Shao Khan; beyond disappointed.

4. PREACH

5. Whoa b. Watch your mouth before the hands/hat get(s) delivert.

Na but really though, their dynamic has gotten a little strange; I'm not sure if a love interest for Lao would fix that or not, but the ending of the main story should make for an interesting change. 

1. Sorta. Scorpion been a lame in my eyes tho.
2. YES
3. YEP - Kotal is like a diet Shao Khan; beyond disappointed.
4. PREACH
5. Whoa b. Watch your mouth before the hands/hat get(s) delivert.
Na but really though, their dynamic has gotten a little strange; I'm not sure if a love interest for Lao would fix that or not, but the ending of the main story should make for an interesting change. 

Scorpion lame? Imma have to see you with the hands after work now bruh :lol:

They took the zombie rage phantom and turned him into just a guy :smh: WHERES THE SKULL HEAD?!?!?!?

I don't like any of the ninjas unmasked. The masks and mystery are what made them cool.

I also don't like how reptile is now a lizard version of golem :lol:

Shao Kahn was the boss of all bosses. Kotal is trash :lol:

Shinok is meh. Him being the final boss was disappointing.

But again, I'm speaking from a creative standpoint. The gameplay is excellent OFF LINE

Last edited:
The story was beyond weak. It focused way too much on characters none of us care about, like Cassie Cage. How is it that Kortal Khan gets his *** kicked by everyone? Quan Chi is supposed to be a super powerful sorcerer and gets worked by everyone as well.

I want a story that revolves around the Scorpion clan and the Subzero clan.

Back
Top Bottom