The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

jordanjunky22 wrote:
wow that guy is super weird... Looks like that medium difficulty is a piece of cake the cpu froze him a couple of times and didnt even attack....
That guy is TMK and hes a OG mk head from Australia. You should check out his youtube page. He has alot of kool videos.

yeah i seen some of his vids before, he even had some of the old MK series review when noob was first introduced, it was pretty cool

jordanjunky22 wrote:
wow that guy is super weird... Looks like that medium difficulty is a piece of cake the cpu froze him a couple of times and didnt even attack....
That guy is TMK and hes a OG mk head from Australia. You should check out his youtube page. He has alot of kool videos.

yeah i seen some of his vids before, he even had some of the old MK series review when noob was first introduced, it was pretty cool

love noob , i used to use him alot in MK triloggy as my " im not playing around guy" lol i was a beast with him hopefully i could learn how to use him well...

love noob , i used to use him alot in MK triloggy as my " im not playing around guy" lol i was a beast with him hopefully i could learn how to use him well...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
they are not playing around with this game.

I heard that there isn't going to be region lock for the online mode
happy.gif
 everything was pure misunderstanding
smokin.gif

I heard that there isn't going to be region lock for the online mode
happy.gif
 everything was pure misunderstanding
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom