The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Noob Saibot's fatality.
eek.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

bjm5295 wrote:
played at PAX East Boston today. it was only the demo, but gameplay/graphics are sick. some of the special moves/fatalities i saw were no joke.
sick.gif

Did you get to play with ermac or kano
nerd.gif
 ???? I been wanting to see jax's fatality. I heard that he explodes your head and then tears off your arms. I also heard that liu kang's winning pose is a lil flame dragon on his palm.
eek.gif

bjm5295 wrote:
played at PAX East Boston today. it was only the demo, but gameplay/graphics are sick. some of the special moves/fatalities i saw were no joke.
sick.gif

Did you get to play with ermac or kano
nerd.gif
 ???? I been wanting to see jax's fatality. I heard that he explodes your head and then tears off your arms. I also heard that liu kang's winning pose is a lil flame dragon on his palm.
eek.gif

The fatalities that we've seen have all been CRAZY. I expected them to be gruesome and they went above and beyond that

I can't wait to see Rain's fatality. I'll be downloading him as soon as he becomes available.
pimp.gif

The fatalities that we've seen have all been CRAZY. I expected them to be gruesome and they went above and beyond that

I can't wait to see Rain's fatality. I'll be downloading him as soon as he becomes available.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom