The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

^ True, but you got to admit that was probably the best Mortal Kombat story wise.~

^ True, but you got to admit that was probably the best Mortal Kombat story wise.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Yea I enjoyed his story in the konquest mode. It was intresting and kool in my book.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Yea I enjoyed his story in the konquest mode. It was intresting and kool in my book.

wow that guy is super weird... Looks like that medium difficulty is a piece of cake the cpu froze him a couple of times and didnt even attack....

wow that guy is super weird... Looks like that medium difficulty is a piece of cake the cpu froze him a couple of times and didnt even attack....

jordanjunky22 wrote:
That guy is TMK and hes a OG mk head from Australia. You should check out his youtube page. He has alot of kool videos.

jordanjunky22 wrote:
That guy is TMK and hes a OG mk head from Australia. You should check out his youtube page. He has alot of kool videos.

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom