The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I'm not buying this game after I found out what they did to Sub-Zero's story.

Spoiler [+]
He is turned into a cyborg during story mode. Smoke stays human. FAIL

I'm not buying this game after I found out what they did to Sub-Zero's story.

Spoiler [+]
He is turned into a cyborg during story mode. Smoke stays human. FAIL

when is the demo coming out on the ps3 for non ps3+ users?

when is the demo coming out on the ps3 for non ps3+ users?

This is a tweet from Hector Sanchez stating that the internet rumors about him verifying some items are false.

hecterrific (__hec__)
3rd Hand, mistranslated, out of context "quotes" read on a forum should never be considered as "Fact." #hesaidshesaid #journalism101

And also whether you like it or not babalities are in the game info was pulled from the demo rip

This is a tweet from Hector Sanchez stating that the internet rumors about him verifying some items are false.

hecterrific (__hec__)
3rd Hand, mistranslated, out of context "quotes" read on a forum should never be considered as "Fact." #hesaidshesaid #journalism101

And also whether you like it or not babalities are in the game info was pulled from the demo rip

Don't wanna ruin the game for ya but a guy a gamestop told me this was suppose to be part 1 of a trilogy story...

3 stories
3 games
3 years

Don't wanna ruin the game for ya but a guy a gamestop told me this was suppose to be part 1 of a trilogy story...

3 stories
3 games
3 years

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

3 stories
3 games
3 years

Seems like this is the only way to make money in the industry these days. Make the same thing over and over again and call it a trilogy or series or whatever. Wont see much inovation with this method... Just improvements on old material.

3 stories
3 games
3 years

Seems like this is the only way to make money in the industry these days. Make the same thing over and over again and call it a trilogy or series or whatever. Wont see much inovation with this method... Just improvements on old material.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

3 stories
3 games
3 years

I agree. But it does work on certain. For instance gears of war trilogy...its gonna be a huge hit when pt 3 release.

3 stories
3 games
3 years

I agree. But it does work on certain. For instance gears of war trilogy...its gonna be a huge hit when pt 3 release.

3 stories
3 games
3 years

yea I agree but I guess it gives them a chance to revamp mk 4-6 characters and bring those characters back to give them a fresh new start. Only characters that mattered after umk3 were

DRAHMIN

SHINNOK

SAREENA

REIKO

QUAN CHI

MAVADO

HOTARU

HAVIK

FUJIN (GOD OF WIND)

3 stories
3 games
3 years

yea I agree but I guess it gives them a chance to revamp mk 4-6 characters and bring those characters back to give them a fresh new start. Only characters that mattered after umk3 were

DRAHMIN

SHINNOK

SAREENA

REIKO

QUAN CHI

MAVADO

HOTARU

HAVIK

FUJIN (GOD OF WIND)

^
laugh.gif
I see that you took my advice Peanut.

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Shujinko, and if it's going to be a different "future" they can change him up.~

^
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Shujinko, and if it's going to be a different "future" they can change him up.~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^
laugh.gif

Yea man I had to do it
laugh.gif
 Yea maybe they could bring back shujinko even though he did  F up by bringing onaga back to life.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^
laugh.gif

Yea man I had to do it
laugh.gif
 Yea maybe they could bring back shujinko even though he did  F up by bringing onaga back to life.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom