The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

laugh.gif
people are already finding ways to perform 60%+ damage with scorpion and sub zero. April can't come soon enough....
yea I know 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

laugh.gif
people are already finding ways to perform 60%+ damage with scorpion and sub zero. April can't come soon enough....
yea I know 
laugh.gif

Like the rest of you guys, I too have been enjoying the Mortal Kombat demo.
pimp.gif

It felt so gratifying doing the fatalities, since I've always sucked at them.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Can't wait for the game.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

• The online mode will be restricted to your area. E.g., if your playing from the west part of the USA, you'll only be able to play against people from the same region. Sanchez explained that this decision was made in order to prevent lags during online matches.

• Xbox360 will have some kind of exclusive content, rather than an exclusive character, which will be announced soon. 

• The online mode will be restricted to your area. E.g., if your playing from the west part of the USA, you'll only be able to play against people from the same region. Sanchez explained that this decision was made in order to prevent lags during online matches.

• Xbox360 will have some kind of exclusive content, rather than an exclusive character, which will be announced soon. 

Like the rest of you guys, I too have been enjoying the Mortal Kombat demo.
pimp.gif

It felt so gratifying doing the fatalities, since I've always sucked at them.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Can't wait for the game.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Wow, I bet it sounded good on paper but when the game comes out people will be complaining about not being able to find games.
So is this gonna be with your friends too?
I got friends on my live list from around the US

Originally Posted by peanut214

Wow, I bet it sounded good on paper but when the game comes out people will be complaining about not being able to find games.

For those who have played the demo, do you perform X-Ray moves by a single button press or a series of buttons.

For those who have played the demo, do you perform X-Ray moves by a single button press or a series of buttons.

Hey Peanut,

Is it confirmed that Rain is going to be a DLC or is that just a high probability?

On a side-note: I hope Rain's alternate costume is the Lin Kuei one.~

Hey Peanut,

Is it confirmed that Rain is going to be a DLC or is that just a high probability?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

On PS3 it's L2 + R2, so I gather for 360 it's LT + RT.

On PS3 it's L2 + R2, so I gather for 360 it's LT + RT.

L2 + R2 for the X-ray moves.

Probably a similar setup for the 360.

L2 + R2 for the X-ray moves.

Probably a similar setup for the 360.

ErickM713 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

Yea I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they can find a better solution to this problem instead of having the online mode restricted to your own area.

ErickM713 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

Yea I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they can find a better solution to this problem instead of having the online mode restricted to your own area.

QuKtIc wrote:
Hey Peanut,

Rain is more than likely going to be DLC.
nerd.gif
 Yea I also hope that his alternate is his UMK3 costume. 

ps.......600th post
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

QuKtIc wrote:
Hey Peanut,

Rain is more than likely going to be DLC.
nerd.gif
 Yea I also hope that his alternate is his UMK3 costume. 

ps.......600th post
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Back
Top Bottom