KANO (pre-face plate)
96c40c86f1f9314534d95be2c1dfd195_view.jpg

FROST?
4057674686611d920c487db3bfd83d83_view.jpg

THE SPEAR
81fb739cf70ba04a7c348a3123ce883d_view.jpg

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

is smoke, rain and kabal, motaro, charmeleon going to be in the game?
Smoke and Kabal are in for sure. Rain is more than likely going to be DLC. There's no word on motaro and I hope he doesn't come back. Kintaro>>>>> Motaro. I dont think chameleon is going to be back this time around.

oh ok thanx for the info
wink.gif
, one last question is it know what type of fatalities they will have for example animality, babyality, brutality, etc

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Smoke and Kabal are in for sure. Rain is more than likely going to be DLC. There's no word on motaro and I hope he doesn't come back. Kintaro>>>>> Motaro. I dont think chameleon is going to be back this time around.

oh ok thanx for the info
wink.gif
, one last question is it know what type of fatalities they will have for example animality, babyality, brutality, etc

jordanjunky22 wrote:

jordanjunky22 wrote:

oh ok thanx for the info
wink.gif

I think there's only going to be fatalities and of course some throwback fatalities aswell like sub zero's head rip. There trying to keep this game very dark and violent so don't expect friendships. The only animality/fatality thats going to be in the game for sure is liu kangs dragon morph.
smokin.gif

jordanjunky22 wrote:

jordanjunky22 wrote:

oh ok thanx for the info
wink.gif

I think there's only going to be fatalities and of course some throwback fatalities aswell like sub zero's head rip. There trying to keep this game very dark and violent so don't expect friendships. The only animality/fatality thats going to be in the game for sure is liu kangs dragon morph.
smokin.gif

As a fan of Scorpion among many great characters in the MK world, do ya'll agree his spear weapon should be used like a Kusari gama?  I mean the sword is cool but imagine the sick moves whipping that around like on Ninja Assassin?

I can't wait for this game.

As a fan of Scorpion among many great characters in the MK world, do ya'll agree his spear weapon should be used like a Kusari gama?  I mean the sword is cool but imagine the sick moves whipping that around like on Ninja Assassin?

I can't wait for this game.

thanx again peanut..wow cant wait for this game.. and can anybody fill me in what happened to ermac in the last MK that he looks like that now

thanx again peanut..wow cant wait for this game.. and can anybody fill me in what happened to ermac in the last MK that he looks like that now

laugh.gif
people are already finding ways to perform 60%+ damage with scorpion and sub zero. April can't come soon enough....

laugh.gif
people are already finding ways to perform 60%+ damage with scorpion and sub zero. April can't come soon enough....

Back
Top Bottom