The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

They running over dudes with carz mayne!!!

pimp.gif

Man I just recently got home and I just started playing not to long ago. I passed it with scorpion I did his sword fatality.
pimp.gif
  Damn this game is ridiculous. Im finna play with sub zero right now. Ohh and that trailer is epic. I can see myself playing this game for the next 20 years. I still play mk 1-3 till this day and I never get tired of those games.

Man I just recently got home and I just started playing not to long ago. I passed it with scorpion I did his sword fatality.
pimp.gif
  Damn this game is ridiculous. Im finna play with sub zero right now. Ohh and that trailer is epic. I can see myself playing this game for the next 20 years. I still play mk 1-3 till this day and I never get tired of those games.

The demo is a LOT of fun. I really like the speed of the game, and the fatalities are crazy! The bone crushing moves are wild too. I might have to scoop this up...

The demo is a LOT of fun. I really like the speed of the game, and the fatalities are crazy! The bone crushing moves are wild too. I might have to scoop this up...

I just recently found out that mk9 has leaked all the endings and secrets.
ohwell.gif
 I for one do not what to know anything about the endings because I always fascinated by the story plot and I would rather see the endings for myself when I get the game in april 19th. I even decided not to look up any mortal kombat related websites just for the sake of not finding anything else about the game. I would truly appreciate it if we can keep this thread spoiler free from the story mode and endings. I don't mind fatalities or stage info though.

ohwell.gif
 I for one do not what to know anything about the endings because I always fascinated by the story plot and I would rather see the endings for myself when I get the game in april 19th. I even decided not to look up any mortal kombat related websites just for the sake of not finding anything else about the game. I would truly appreciate it if we can keep this thread spoiler free from the story mode and endings. I don't mind fatalities or stage info though.

Originally Posted by peanut214

ohwell.gif
I agree with you man. Wouldn't mind seeing Mileena's third costume though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

ohwell.gif
I agree with you man. Wouldn't mind seeing Mileena's third costume though 
laugh.gif

I got Scorpion's fatality down pretty well, but I need to work on the dead forest fatality. Where do I need to be to do this?? I got the pit with no problem.

I got Scorpion's fatality down pretty well, but I need to work on the dead forest fatality. Where do I need to be to do this?? I got the pit with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom