The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

cyber subzero
nerd.gif
wasn't smoke technically the first sub-zero, which would make him cyber sub zero?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

cyber subzero
nerd.gif
wasn't smoke technically the first sub-zero, which would make him cyber sub zero?
nerd.gif
No, it was Noob. And I can't play online with a modded xbox, how will I get those achievements???

Originally Posted by 2sappy

cyber subzero
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No, it was Noob. And I can't play online with a modded xbox, how will I get those achievements???

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

noob saibot & cyber sub zero 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Like I didn't wreck you in MK2 on the PS3...with Jax...5 straight times
laugh.gif
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eyes.gif
 pshhhhh  son i was playing with a broken sixaxis controller. had to adjust my gameplay
and u always seem to leave out the part where i beasted u five straight times after that. so i call it a tie

next message i get from u... "lets play cod 4 now" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

noob saibot & cyber sub zero 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Like I didn't wreck you in MK2 on the PS3...with Jax...5 straight times
laugh.gif
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

eyes.gif
 pshhhhh  son i was playing with a broken sixaxis controller. had to adjust my gameplay
and u always seem to leave out the part where i beasted u five straight times after that. so i call it a tie

next message i get from u... "lets play cod 4 now" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

An electrifying piece, Lord Raiden harnesses his trademark powers of the storm to destroy his opponent. As with other wallpapers released for the game, the opponent lacks detail outside of skeletal parts, blood and shadows. This victim was electrocuted with enough intensity to sever his arms from his chest, blowing them outward while sending blood spray into the air. This devastating fatality is performed in the classic stage, one of many retooled stages from the classic games appearing in the soon to be released game. If we can trust the trend of these wallpapers, this is likely one of Raiden's in game fatalities being demonstrated. Liu Kang's similar set of wallpapers revealed last month showed the shaolin warrior punching through the chest of a victim, a fatality we later confirmed as one in his arsenal.

pimp.gif

An electrifying piece, Lord Raiden harnesses his trademark powers of the storm to destroy his opponent. As with other wallpapers released for the game, the opponent lacks detail outside of skeletal parts, blood and shadows. This victim was electrocuted with enough intensity to sever his arms from his chest, blowing them outward while sending blood spray into the air. This devastating fatality is performed in the classic stage, one of many retooled stages from the classic games appearing in the soon to be released game. If we can trust the trend of these wallpapers, this is likely one of Raiden's in game fatalities being demonstrated. Liu Kang's similar set of wallpapers revealed last month showed the shaolin warrior punching through the chest of a victim, a fatality we later confirmed as one in his arsenal.

pimp.gif

first time posting in this thread and don't wanna look through all 20 pages but while i was at work, i saw a poster at gamestop saying that if u pre-order mortal kombat, you get the old costume of scorpian. The costume from MK1...sorry for re-post if its been said.

first time posting in this thread and don't wanna look through all 20 pages but while i was at work, i saw a poster at gamestop saying that if u pre-order mortal kombat, you get the old costume of scorpian. The costume from MK1...sorry for re-post if its been said.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yes you the get the throwback scorpion costume and you also get his old school toasty fatality.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yes you the get the throwback scorpion costume and you also get his old school toasty fatality.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom