The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by ColdCity

-We will be watching online until the end of the year to see who the 5 least played characters are. They will not appear in MK10.

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker

2. Sheeva/Sindell

3. Baraka

4. Nightwolf (who i LOVE) 

5. Mileena/ Jade

-We will be watching online until the end of the year to see who the 5 least played characters are. They will not appear in MK10.

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker

2. Sheeva/Sindell

3. Baraka

5. Mileena/ Jade

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker

2. Sheeva/Sindell

3. Baraka

5. Mileena/ Jade
i play with stryker and nightwolf. i used to play with baraka back in the day on mk2. 
oh yeah....

kitana.....is a !$##%!# beast. i never knew it until the story mode. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker

2. Sheeva/Sindell

3. Baraka

5. Mileena/ Jade
i play with stryker and nightwolf. i used to play with baraka back in the day on mk2. 
oh yeah....

kitana.....is a !$##%!# beast. i never knew it until the story mode. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker(who i love hes a monster)

2. Sheeva/Sindell(sindell is also nice i rock with her in tag teams
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
)

3. Baraka

4. Nightwolf  

5. Mileena/ Jade

fixed for me 

all others aside from sheeva are very nice players & i would be pissed if the new info started to roll in for MK X & stryker,sindell & %^(& BARAKA arent there 
mad.gif
 sounds like a horrible idea/plan & i hope i was a rumor...

not a good idea
its gotta be...
1. Stryker(who i love hes a monster)

2. Sheeva/Sindell(sindell is also nice i rock with her in tag teams
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
)

3. Baraka

4. Nightwolf  

5. Mileena/ Jade

fixed for me 

all others aside from sheeva are very nice players & i would be pissed if the new info started to roll in for MK X & stryker,sindell & %^(& BARAKA arent there 
mad.gif
 sounds like a horrible idea/plan & i hope i was a rumor...

Just took me a half hour to beat Shao Khan with Liu Kang in story mode....that was tough. But from what I've been reading it's a whole different ball game when you have to fight him with Raiden.

Just took me a half hour to beat Shao Khan with Liu Kang in story mode....that was tough. But from what I've been reading it's a whole different ball game when you have to fight him with Raiden.

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

If you think that was hard wait till you fight 3 shao khans in challenge 269 with stryker
laugh.gif
 I managed to beat him after 30 minutes
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom