The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Just took me a half hour to beat Shao Khan with Liu Kang in story mode....that was tough. But from what I've been reading it's a whole different ball game when you have to fight him with Raiden.

If you think that was hard wait till you fight 3 shao khans in challenge 269 with stryker
laugh.gif
 I managed to beat him after 30 minutes
smile.gif

Fighting Shao Khan With Raiden Now (On Hard)...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kinda Wish We Could Have Fought Motaro (Horse Lookin Dude With The Ram-Like Horns.) Somewhere In The Story Mode... Dude Used To Crush Me In SNES.
mad.gif

Fighting Shao Khan With Raiden Now (On Hard)...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Kinda Wish We Could Have Fought Motaro (Horse Lookin Dude With The Ram-Like Horns.) Somewhere In The Story Mode... Dude Used To Crush Me In SNES.
mad.gif

Just took me a half hour to beat Shao Khan with Liu Kang in story mode....that was tough. But from what I've been reading it's a whole different ball game when you have to fight him with Raiden.
Dude, this wasn't even funny. I honestly wanted to shoot somebody in real life. Took me like a day to beat him. Took me about 5 tries with Liu. I just kept doing low fireball + flying kick. But Kahn is going to OWN you when you have to use Raiden.

Dude, this wasn't even funny. I honestly wanted to shoot somebody in real life. Took me like a day to beat him. Took me about 5 tries with Liu. I just kept doing low fireball + flying kick. But Kahn is going to OWN you when you have to use Raiden.

YES! I need some tips on beating Shao Khan with Raiden please... I been trying to cheese with teleporting and uppercuts... straight up fighting him does not work for me...

YES! I need some tips on beating Shao Khan with Raiden please... I been trying to cheese with teleporting and uppercuts... straight up fighting him does not work for me...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

that's all I did to beat him, albeit it took me about 15 tries
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

that's all I did to beat him, albeit it took me about 15 tries
laugh.gif

To my Xbox dudes, did yall have to pay to get an XBL pass to get online?
Realy aint tryna shell out an additional $10 to play online.
indifferent.gif

To my Xbox dudes, did yall have to pay to get an XBL pass to get online?
Realy aint tryna shell out an additional $10 to play online.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I havnt played in a day, I need a break from this before i throw the controller at the screen
grin.gif
Im stuck on the last stage as well. I thought Liu Kang was bad
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I havnt played in a day, I need a break from this before i throw the controller at the screen
grin.gif
Im stuck on the last stage as well. I thought Liu Kang was bad
sick.gif

Should be a online code on the insert inside the game. It was the same for Fight Night. I think that's their way to make money of people with moded systems.

Should be a online code on the insert inside the game. It was the same for Fight Night. I think that's their way to make money of people with moded systems.

Anyone know which Fatalities are DLC and which ones are just hidden? I swear I been doing the Sub Zero spine rip fatality commands perfectly and I can't get it to save my damn life
mad.gif

Also how do you get Cyber Sub Zero? (haven't got real far in the story mode yet so I'm assuming he gets unlocked am I right?)

Anyone know which Fatalities are DLC and which ones are just hidden? I swear I been doing the Sub Zero spine rip fatality commands perfectly and I can't get it to save my damn life
mad.gif

Also how do you get Cyber Sub Zero? (haven't got real far in the story mode yet so I'm assuming he gets unlocked am I right?)

Back
Top Bottom