The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Hugo

how do you change fighters outfit when you unlock it?
Highlight the fighter you want to pick and press start. Just go to costume 2
glasses.gif

Damn. I wish they'd show the button input too for those kombos. Spamming Noobs Saibot jump kick looks mad cheesy though...

Damn. I wish they'd show the button input too for those kombos. Spamming Noobs Saibot jump kick looks mad cheesy though...

xtianp wrote:
You gotta remember though that most of these combos are for show only. It would be very hard to pull off these kind of combos in a high level fight. Theres breakers to shut down those long juggle combos. Shang Tsung is a beast though ..... 18 hit combos
eek.gif
sick.gif

xtianp wrote:
You gotta remember though that most of these combos are for show only. It would be very hard to pull off these kind of combos in a high level fight. Theres breakers to shut down those long juggle combos. Shang Tsung is a beast though ..... 18 hit combos
eek.gif
sick.gif

-We will be watching online until the end of the year to see who the 5 least played characters are. They will not appear in MK10.

not a good idea

Noob is my main. I probably should be using Kitana or Sonya(two BEASTS). Noob is too cool not to use. Everyone gets mad when I spam shadow charges from afar with Noob.
laugh.gif
thats how you play with him. The corner trap combo with his shadow knee is too easy. Y,B,Y, shadow knee. Repeat.

Noob is my main. I probably should be using Kitana or Sonya(two BEASTS). Noob is too cool not to use. Everyone gets mad when I spam shadow charges from afar with Noob.
laugh.gif
thats how you play with him. The corner trap combo with his shadow knee is too easy. Y,B,Y, shadow knee. Repeat.

-We will be watching online until the end of the year to see who the 5 least played characters are. They will not appear in MK10.

not a good idea

Why was Cage's fatality not with the trophy?

I dunno man. They just showing favoritism towards Kratos�because he's a guest character. I don't see why he gets a pass on most fatalaty's.
grin.gif

��
GT must be xbox !@%+ boys..i mean fanboys
grin.gif

Why was Cage's fatality not with the trophy?

I dunno man. They just showing favoritism towards Kratos�because he's a guest character. I don't see why he gets a pass on most fatalaty's.
grin.gif

��
GT must be xbox !@%+ boys..i mean fanboys
grin.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

glasses.gif

thanks a lot. but yea ive been using ermac a lot. im a scorpion fan but everyone picks him online
frown.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

glasses.gif

thanks a lot. but yea ive been using ermac a lot. im a scorpion fan but everyone picks him online
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom