The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

i just got a black macbook for 350
pimp.gif
I got tired of carrying my 18.4 inch sony vaio. Now the problem is that this is my first mac and im thoroughly confusedas to what I can do with it. Guess i gotta play with it.

laugh.gif
damn that's one hell of a computer to carry around. but congrats. OS X should take you no more than a couple of days to understand.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

i just got a black macbook for 350
pimp.gif
I got tired of carrying my 18.4 inch sony vaio. Now the problem is that this is my first mac and im thoroughly confused as to what I can do with it. Guess i gotta play with it.
eek.gif
whatta steal.

there is this organization that is on a bay full of pirates, but make sure the transmission in your car works before you go there.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

there is this organization that is on a bay full of pirates, but make sure the transmission in your car works before you go there.
good looks.
pimp.gif

btw, nice avy. sasha grey.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by dyzzle

just bought mine TODAY. this $$%+ is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea me too...i just got one.im in love with this thing..

i got my blackbook a week ago.. every time i use it.. my face =
eek.gif
.. thelast appeal is
pimp.gif
.. i just need to upgrade my hd to a 200-250gb 7200 andput this 2gb memory stick in..

does anybody mess with iweb? i was thinking about using for my site.. i hate blogspot.
laugh.gif

What mouse you all rock? I copped a Logitech VX Nano but it's a little small for my tastes. Thinking about bringing it back for a VX Revolution or MXRevolution.. What you all think about those?

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

What mouse you all rock? I copped a Logitech VX Nano but it's a little small for my tastes. Thinking about bringing it back for a VX Revolution or MX Revolution.. What you all think about those?

i have the POS wired and wireless mighty mouse. i was thinking of getting a VX nano and MX revolution but i'm going to use this until it breaks. scrollball is already not working but i dont want to spend 50+ on a mouse right now

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

What mouse you all rock? I copped a Logitech VX Nano but it's a little small for my tastes. Thinking about bringing it back for a VX Revolution or MX Revolution.. What you all think about those?

i have the POS wired and wireless mighty mouse. i was thinking of getting a VX nano and MX revolution but i'm going to use this until it breaks. scroll ball is already not working but i dont want to spend 50+ on a mouse right now
to get my scroll bar working again, i put some rubbing alcohol on it and spray it with compressed air/dust remover.

^ what app is that on the laptop screen?? congrats on the pick up.... coppin the 24" imac soon

Back
Top Bottom