The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I just noticed the my battery health is 97%... I've had my macbook for 2 years now...

How's everyone battery life?

this is mine..

aaaemh.png

good bad?

i leave it charge w/ battery on, idnoe if thats the problem

if it is, i cant help it, im too lazy to take it out everytime haha

Originally Posted by kix2mny

For those with wireless keyboards and mouse, do you have a battery charger? My battery for my mouse lasted no time. If you are not using rechargeable batteries, what type of batteries are you using? Also ... for those of you who are not using the mighty mouse, what mouse are you using. I HATE apple's mouse.

anyone?
ohwell.gif

For those with wireless keyboards and mouse, do you have a battery charger? My battery for my mouse lasted no time. If you are not using rechargeable batteries, what type of batteries are you using? Also ... for those of you who are not using the mighty mouse, what mouse are you using. I HATE apple's mouse.

anyone?
ohwell.gif

i've had my apple wireless keyboard for a year and i haven't changed the batteries yet, and it's never off. i had a wireless mighty mouse for 2years and i changed the batteries 3 times then i stopped using it because the scroll ball is a POS... and now im using a wired mighty mouse (had an extra one)but im thinking of getting a logitech MX revolution
Originally Posted by ii2cky

this is mine..

aaaemh.png

good bad?

wi1v7q.jpg
mine, apparently mine gained capacity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

uhh... i think i mite have an issue seein you guys post your battery lifes & what not

here's mine... somebody school me on what a battery cycle is... & what i need to do better.

2egeo40.png

yooo, what are the benifits of registering your apple products, I just did everything my computer(2 weeks old) my iphone, ilife and others.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

uhh... i think i mite have an issue seein you guys post your battery lifes & what not

here's mine... somebody school me on what a battery cycle is... & what i need to do better.

2egeo40.png
could my question be answered?

2egeo40.png

nothing is wrong with your battery. and my guess would be.. battery cycle is how many times it's been drained and recharged.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2egeo40.png

nothing is wrong with your battery. and my guess would be.. battery cycle is how many times it's been drained and recharged.
yea but i see all yall dudes up there wit the screenshots, & yall had ur macs longer than me, but i got way more battery cycles

mein is the only person here who has had a mac longer than yours, and you probably don't keep it charged like most of us do. my pro is basically a desktopreplacement since I never take it anywhere and have an 2 extra monitors attached to it, USB hub and so on.

mein is the only person here who has had a mac longer than yours, and you probably don't keep it charged like most of us do. my pro is basically a desktop replacement since I never take it anywhere and have an 2 extra monitors attached to it, USB hub and so on.
oh... so basically i should just leave it on the charger even when its 100% charged.?

i do, but i cycle my battery once a month. probably why i only have 4 cycles since i got it. not saying what im doing is right but i haven't had anyproblems. and before i got my mac replaced i never had a problem with the battery. but u shouldn't worry to much, your computer is fairly new and i dontsee anything wrong with your battery.

deviantart.com
interfacelift.com
and i have another but sometimes nude pictures come up so yeah can't post.

good looking out my dude

and to that dude that had a girl laying down with the heels and thong can i get that from you

send yo boy a PM

Alright I'm looking to buy a new macbook but the problem is I don't want to just straight up buy a 1000+ laptop I know someone selling a brand new onefor 900 is that a good price?. Does anyone know anywere besides apple were I can buy a brand new one for less? or has anyone financed one from apple? How'sthat like.

Any help is appreciated

i wonder if you dudes even think before you ask questions. 900 for a brand new apple computer that goes for 1000+ what do YOU think. and finding apple belowretail and new is almost impossible. and financing a computer?
grin.gif
especially if you have a deal for 900.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

For the record I also posted this in the BB thread.

I have successfully tethered my BB to my MAC via Bluetooth. If you want to know how, let me know. Basically it uses the Bold's 3G connection so you can have high speed internet on your Laptop anywhere you have a 3G signal. Here is a screen shot of the speed test I took while connected to my BB. Yes the latency is a little high but the speeds are pretty good. Also the download and upload speeds are near synchronous.

any way to tether the iphone to the mac as of right now?

Hopefuly OS 3.0 comes with tethering.
Googler, my bad for taking so long to answer. Yuku was acting up yesterday.

Anyway 3.0 has the capability to do tethering...it's up to AT&T whether they are going to allow it or not. Mostlikely they will for a fee. I think it's a great idea, that functionality will round out the feature list for the iPhone without a doubt.

i wonder if you dudes even think before you ask questions. 900 for a brand new apple computer that goes for 1000+ what do YOU think. and finding apple below retail and new is almost impossible. and financing a computer?
grin.gif
especially if you have a deal for 900.
I asked cause i had never owned any apple products but I'm pretty aware how expensive their stuff is, but I'm searching through craigslistand I'm finding some better deals for some new macbooks so I'm gonna see if i pull the trigger on one pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom