The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

I decided to finally snap some pics of my new aluminum 13" macbook with external monitor. Noticed the illuminated external keyboard.
3202691316_cb8b49f6e1.jpg

3201844299_e126dc78df.jpg

3201844417_b3253383c8.jpg

anyone asking or providing information on how to obtain software illegally, consider yourselves warned.

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

anyone asking or providing information on how to obtain software illegally, consider yourselves warned.

<>
we just helping each other mod our Macs man..... nothing illegal

Yo, I've had my Macbook since June, and I love it. But lately, I've been noticing that the battery life has dropped dramatically. Any tips on what Ican/should do? Thanks.

Here's mine, I did some serious biting off whoever had the Kanye wallpaper originally. And I know...I have wayyyyy too many icons
laugh.gif

116q4ub.png

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Here's mine, I did some serious biting off whoever had the Kanye wallpaper originally. And I know...I have wayyyyy too many icons
laugh.gif

116q4ub.png
very nice man......

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Yo, I've had my Macbook since June, and I love it. But lately, I've been noticing that the battery life has dropped dramatically. Any tips on what I can/should do? Thanks.

do you cycle it? i believe i've read somewhere that cycling your battery at least once a month helps out.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

Cycle?

completely discharge it, then charge it back to 100%= cycle

thanks. btw, it's smart to cycle your battery (no matter what electronic) the first time you buy it.
Originally Posted by poblack

I decided to finally snap some pics of my new aluminum 13" macbook with external monitor. Noticed the illuminated external keyboard.
3202691316_cb8b49f6e1.jpg

3201844299_e126dc78df.jpg

3201844417_b3253383c8.jpg

nice set up, but why aren't you running dual screens? yeah the MB might be only 13" but you'll see how much of a difference the extra real estatemakes. anyway, here's mine.

255nrr8.jpg

Unibody MBP on Griffin Elevator. LaCie 500GB HDD for time machine. 20" Apple Cinema Display. iPhone 3G. I had a tv mounted over the desk but the viewangle was crap so I got rid of it. Looking to add an HP Firebird 803 for some gaming in the future and possibly a 20-24" Dell/Samsung Monitor.

Back
Top Bottom