The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

hey can someone post that kobe usa wall and that textured stripe with the nice vibrant colors

thanks in advance!

I have Office 2008 and have installed it on three macbooks already. I gave it to a friend and he has an iMac, but he said it won't work. Anybody know whythis would happen.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I have Office 2008 and have installed it on three macbooks already. I gave it to a friend and he has an iMac, but he said it won't work. Anybody know why this would happen.
im almost positive there's a 3 comp limit for installing office 08. check the box, i remember reading it before.

ok so itunes, ichat, and iphoto all of a sudden stopped working on my macbook the other day. when i try and start them up the icons for them will bounce on mydock but then nothing will happen. i just get the spinning rainbow. i tried reinstalling itunes and it didnt fix it. has this happened to anyone else? anyoneknow whatsup?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

My current...

23hm2p1.jpg

widgets...

15fr57l.jpg
I need that calvin and hobbes widget
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by daprescription

I have Office 2008 and have installed it on three macbooks already. I gave it to a friend and he has an iMac, but he said it won't work. Anybody know why this would happen.
im almost positive there's a 3 comp limit for installing office 08. check the box, i remember reading it before.

not exactly the retail version :/. I use unrar to extract .rar files on my macbook, is there a reason it wouldn't extract on an imac?

does anyone have any good sites for:

- wallpapers
- icons for the docks
- tutorials for the semi-******ed (
embarassed.gif
) to explain the whole dock/icon remodeling?

thanks

another question; i think i deleted stacks off of my dock and I've been trying to get it back, can't find a way.
ohwell.gif

Here's mine:

I'll edit with a desktop pic and some other stuff, I just can't right now because I need to get ready for work.

Yo - i need that Calvin and Hobbes widget man - hook it up.

I got a real dumb question - i just got the new 13 inch macbook - what are my screen dimensions for backgrounds and stuff. I try to use the 1024xwhatever andit comes out blurry and too big- can anyone help me out? thanks yall

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by kicks24

question how do you guys watch live games online? because most of the link i see use windows media player and i cant open them on my mac. i don't know of it's wrong for me to ask this type of question or not but i need to find a program that will help me open up the link to watch the game tomorrow.
i have that problem too... now i usually find a stream on *********
I used to take a class that streamed Windows Media for our daily sessions, and I had problems viewing these. I downloaded the MS Windows Mediaplayer and it seemed to enable webpages(encoded to stream wmv files) to play content.

try downloading here http://www.microsoft.com/...ayer/mac/mp9/default.aspx

If you use a program called Vuze you can download Coversutra, CndyBar all cracked and you dont need to pay a dime. Plus its a great place to download entirealbums at once.

Like i said before. Download Vuze and then download coversutra. It comes with a key generator so you don't have to pay to unlock it. To use vuze you mustdownload torrents from Isohunt.com

Back
Top Bottom