The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

those of you with white macs. What's the best thing to use to make it white again/clean it
nerd.gif

question how do you guys watch live games online? because most of the link i see use windows media player and i cant open them on my mac. i don't know ofit's wrong for me to ask this type of question or not but i need to find a program that will help me open up the link to watch the game tomorrow.

Originally Posted by kicks24

question how do you guys watch live games online? because most of the link i see use windows media player and i cant open them on my mac. i don't know of it's wrong for me to ask this type of question or not but i need to find a program that will help me open up the link to watch the game tomorrow.
i have that problem too... now i usually find a stream on *********

Originally Posted by ortega47

those of you with white macs. What's the best thing to use to make it white again/clean it
nerd.gif
For just regular dirt from daily use? A damp paper towel usually does the trick.

i was wondering, why do some of these setups have dual monitors? could someone please explain that to me.
i dont seem to understand why you need 2 monitors.

i was wondering, why do some of these setups have dual monitors? could someone please explain that to me.

Originally Posted by Bhupy

I see people that work with my dad do it.

It is so they can have the internet open on one, and checking email on the other. It is more simple than switching screens.

im thinking of buying the AirPort Extreme Base Station with Gigabit Ethernet does anyone have it? reviews and is it compatible with the ps3?

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

People don't know what they are missing

Had this:

5af7d5.jpg

Changed it to this

16c88si.png

where'd you find those at? mainly the first one, but the second is appreciated too

I was thinking of getting a 2 display setup when I graduate with my degree for work purposes. These setups are nice.

Originally Posted by ortega47

nerd.gif

i have a black one but ive seen people at the mac store using mr clean magic erasers to make it look new again

Originally Posted by jfreak23

im thinking of buying the AirPort Extreme Base Station with Gigabit Ethernet does anyone have it? reviews and is it compatible with the ps3?

i have a extreme and it worls perfect with my ps3, mac and dell....great product easy installation!

just finished mounting my monitor. it's a little too hight, but hey what can i do about it.

3110662843_39ed7a9ca8_o.jpg

3110663041_5fed8db662_o.jpg

3110663183_e8fc1df9a1_o.jpg

yes, my room is dirty. i know. lol

Ill post my Macbook Later..I want the new one..but there is nothing wrong with my Macbook..About 4 months ago..I upgraded the Ram and HD myself...any question**** me on the Ichat Datnggag

This is for the ones that were asking for the Seattle Skyline. I didn't take the picture but a fellow NT, I just forgot who it was. Thanks

3134558022_da2b48f60f_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom